Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Which Date is Best for Portland NHSD 2014?
Only November 8th 4 40.00%
Only November 15th 2 20.00%
Either Date works 3 30.00%
I want to Play on BOTH days 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 30th, 2014, 04:27 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Portland, OR - NHSD in November Poll # 2

Okay, sorry for the Repeat Poll but I want to make sure that everyone that wants to play can play : P

--
I have been trying to coordinate a National Heroscape Day event in Portland. I posted a poll about a week ago but only it only had 9 votes and folks seem to be split between November 8th and November 15th.

I am starting another Poll so that we can settle the score on which day is best to hold the event. There will be a third option to have an Event on BOTH days .. if folks are interested in that as well.

Please follow this link and VOTE so that we can get to the fun part of Planning the Events, getting Maps ready, and building Armies.

--
Old October 1st, 2014, 01:38 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Portland, OR - NHSD in November Poll # 2

So options for a Portland located NHSD could possibly be at New Life Wilsonville Church like last year or at GracePoint Milwaukie Church. I'd need to ask about using either facility ahead of time and all so we'd need to make sure we get an idea of who would be interested for what location too.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 2nd, 2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
So options for a Portland located NHSD could possibly be at New Life Wilsonville Church like last year or at GracePoint Milwaukie Church. I'd need to ask about using either facility ahead of time and all so we'd need to make sure we get an idea of who would be interested for what location too.
Thanks Robb. I think that we'll be good at Guardian Games but I'll keep the thread updated.
Old October 3rd, 2014, 03:07 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Thanks Robb. I think that we'll be good at Guardian Games but I'll keep the thread updated.
Sure, no problem. Just make sure you reserve early for Guardian. It's a great location and all. Probably the upstairs area would be best though the hardest to get stuff up the stairs.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 8th, 2014, 02:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

So were we going to get some stuff settled?

~Dysole, eager to get his Scape on
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:04 AM

Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So were we going to get some stuff settled?

~Dysole, eager to get his Scape on

November 8th is looking like the day but only by 2 votes. The Poll closes in 2 days ... so if anyone else wants to swing the vote one way or the other, now is the time.

We only have 10 votes at the moment, so we probably won't have a huge turn-out ... but I am still up for organizing a 'Scape day.

Peace,
*Kai
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:50 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I'm sure more people will show up than 10 last tournament only 12 people got back to me and we wound up with 17 plus I'm trying to talk a couple of new people in to coming. Can't wait to get some scape in.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 10th, 2014, 06:02 PM

The Poll is CLOSED and we are going with November 8th.

I will get a thread started with the format and specifics.
Old October 10th, 2014, 06:49 PM

New link to NHSD 2014 thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50952

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day