Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR, COMING SOON...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Oh man, Doom is at 375!? That's some hardcore stuff! I mean, I'd say it makes sense to have him at that power level since he can juggle the entire Fantastic Four at once and is the general "big bad" of the entire planet, but... still!

And with the Doombots, jeez, that'll be quite the foe to face.
Doom is the only guy from this Set that I playtested (I saw Torch's card, but didn't get to test him). He's a beast, all right. His card is pretty packed full, and he's a bit complicated, but he's a beast.

(Hope you guys don't mind the tiny spoiler )
No worries. Saying something you played is compicated and beast like isn't really a spoiler. But saying that Dr Doom has the Mental Shield special power would be.
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I'm spreading the word. Dr. Doom bonds with the Arrow Gruts. A bit odd, but, hey, we know the games are fully compatible... Why not?
Hey, in the playtesting thread we also found out that Graviton bonds with Arrow Gruts, and I bond with Harley.
Old January 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Oh man, Doom is at 375!? That's some hardcore stuff! I mean, I'd say it makes sense to have him at that power level since he can juggle the entire Fantastic Four at once and is the general "big bad" of the entire planet, but... still!

And with the Doombots, jeez, that'll be quite the foe to face.
Doom is the only guy from this Set that I playtested (I saw Torch's card, but didn't get to test him). He's a beast, all right. His card is pretty packed full, and he's a bit complicated, but he's a beast.

(Hope you guys don't mind the tiny spoiler )
No worries. Saying something you played is compicated and beast like isn't really a spoiler. But saying that Dr Doom has the Mental Shield special power would be.
PD! Where's the PD?! We have a spoiler!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

One more spoiler for you guys, Dr. Doom has a Mental Shield!!!

EDIT: Aww, I fail at spoilers.

Old January 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:

2nd tiem I've 'd you in the past 2 days. You never seem to notice...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All I can say about Doctor Light is that he'll literally blind you.

So wear your sunglasses

Old January 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

2nd tiem I've 'd you in the past 2 days. You never seem to notice...
...I was joking about Griff's post. He didn't really ninja me. That was the joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
All I can say about Doctor Light is that he'll literally blind you.

So wear your sunglasses
Aww, beat me to that spoiler too.
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some people bond with beasts...
Some people joke with ninjas...
Some people ninja griffons...

It takes all kinds!
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:14 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's a spoiler on Dr. Doom;

He wears a green cape. Oh! And his card will have text on it! And I probably shouldn't tell you that the character is from the MARVEL universe, or the Heroes wi-

[muffled sounds of someone being gagged and thrown in a truck]

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
And I probably shouldn't tell you that the character is from the MARVEL universe
He went there.
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow ... this thread is up to almost 100 pages already. You've done some great work here, DW.
Thanks Bats! And thanks to everybody for posting, helping and hanging out...
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Everything you need to know about the C3G Doctor Doom can be found in this:

Quote:
Doctor Doom is a polymath scientific genius, depicted constructing numerous devices in order to defeat his foes or gain more power, including a time machine, a device to imbue people with superpowers, and numerous robots; Doom's calculating and strategic nature leads him to use "Doombots," exact mechanical replicas of the real Doctor Doom, for many missions, typically those where he fears defeat. Sometimes the Doombots even believe themselves to be Doctor Doom.[16] The character has also used his scientific talents to steal or replicate the power of other beings such as the Silver Surfer, or in one case the Beyonder. Doctor Doom also possesses considerable mystical capabilities due to teachings from Tibetan monks, and tutoring from his lover Morgan Le Fey. He is capable of energy projection, creating protective shields, and summoning hordes of demonic creatures.[32] The alien Ovoids taught Doom the process of psionically transferring his consciousness into another nearby being through a simple eye contact, as well as showing him other forms of technology[33][34] which Doom uses to escape from incarcerations and to avoid getting killed.[35][36] Doom can exert technopathic control over certain machines, most notably, the Doombots. In addition, Doom has a remarkably strong will, as demonstrated in the graphic novel, Emperor Doom when he dared his prisoner, the mind controlling Purple Man, to attempt to control him and he successfully resists.
Doom's armor augments his natural physical strength to superhuman levels and is highly resistant to harm, at one point even surviving heat levels equal to that of the sun. Doom's armor has been shown to hold its own against Ironman's. In addition, the armor can generate a defensive force field [37] and a lethal electric shock killing anyone who might come in contact with Doom.[37] The armor is self-supporting, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy, allowing the wearer to survive lengthy periods of exposure underwater or in outer space.
Figure him out if you can.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy