Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old May 1st, 2017, 01:32 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Star Wars Destiny

I thought that I would start a designated thread for discussion of Star Wars Destiny, since I didn't see an existing one.

I am curious as to how you guys go about getting all the cards that you want. Do you buy booster boxes, individual boosters, single cards, or all of the above?

I'll be a casual player. I was hoping to be able to casually buy individual boosters every couple of weeks but I don't know if that will be possible with this game because of the scarcity of product.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; May 1st, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Wars Destiny

There's a new rules update!
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...section-2278a/

I've just been buying singles from a LGS. Hoping to pick up boosters when the set drops this weekend though!
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:23 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
There's a new rules update!
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...section-2278a/

I've just been buying singles from a LGS. Hoping to pick up boosters when the set drops this weekend though!
Yeah, the only thing that I have found in my town are the two starter packs that I purchased. There is not a single booster to be found.

I'm looking forward to my first booster packs this weekend. I'm worried about them being all gone before I get off work on the 4th.

Thanks for the rules link. I'll look it over.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:36 PM

I was finallyable to get my hand on six of the new boosters today. I didn't get any legendaries or any thing special. I hop you guys have better luck.

Old May 7th, 2017, 04:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I recently picked up 9 boosters. Only Legendary was Blackmail (Which doesn't really work with any other cards I have, so not useful at the moment), but I did score a Vibroknife and FN-2199!!!
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I recently picked up 9 boosters. Only Legendary was Blackmail (Which doesn't really work with any other cards I have, so not useful at the moment), but I did score a Vibroknife and FN-2199!!!
Lucky! Those some nice cards.

I guess my best ones would be Ascension Gun, Force Push, and Rebel Commando. Though to be honest, I am so new to the game that it is hard for me to recognize a good card when I see it.

Old May 13th, 2017, 12:05 AM

EDIT: Double post

Last edited by keglo; May 14th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Opened six more today. Got my first legendary.

Old May 14th, 2017, 01:04 AM
...has moist legs

Just split a box with some friends, and scored a Krennic and IG-88!
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM

Ah your lucky! And IG-88 this week and FN-2199 last week!!

Those are two of my most wanted. I think those two with lots of weapons would make a fun deck. If only there were more yellow weapons.

Old May 14th, 2017, 01:34 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah not sure how to use IG well. And Krennic is actually pretty useless to me since I haven't pulled a Death Trooper 😜

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games