Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 14th, 2012, 12:56 AM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Noob...

Hi Guys,
I'm new to heroscape. In fact, I haven't played yet, because I don't have a collection. I learned about the game from Vassel's review on Dice Tower.

Then did a bit of youtubing and watched every single video that jrhawkins71 posted.

So I'm haunting eBay now in hopes of getting a set that won't break the bank.

Just thought I'd say "Hi!"

Knoble
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:57 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Noob...

Welcome to the addiction, Knoble.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 14th, 2012, 01:23 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Search ebay really hard, I've seen huge collections go for decent prices. you just gotta be patient.

Anyways, welcome to Heroscape!
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:23 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site!

Depending on where you live, garage sales and thrift stores are another potential source for affordable Heroscape. Good luck!
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:47 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just sent off my first e-bay payment...
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Im selling my nephews collection for him here...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=42295
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
Thanks for the welcome guys. Just sent off my first e-bay payment...
Nice! What'd ya get?

Welcome to the forum.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Nice! What'd ya get?

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome.

It's a Rise of the Valkyrie master set with a few pieces missing. I got it pretty cheap, paying as much for shipping as for the set itself... Hopefully it'll be enough to dip my toe in the water. Got a couple of bids in on other things.

After watching jrhawkins71 videos, even my wife is interested in playing.
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Im selling my nephews collection for him here...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=42295

Thanks Onacara. I've got a couple of outstanding e-bay bids going right now and need to see how they go before I commit to anything further. Can you give an idea of what shipping would be on that SOTM set? (Would that be the best set for a noob?) Is there a noob discount, like, isn't the first one supposed to be free or something?

Seriously, though, if some of these bids fall through, I might be interested in some of the complete sets, especially if there's any wiggle room on the price or shipping.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion