Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 6th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Tetraites is back for another resubmission. I've taken to heart a lot of suggestions and feedback and developed - after much playtesting - what I believe to be the polished version... I would like to resubmit and nominate my custom Tetraites for your consideration, SoV.

Tetraites was a renowned gladiator in Rome; known for his brutality and skill in the Coliseum. His fame grew so rapidly that Caesar himself was known to frequent his matches. But a ruler's public image is everything, and naturally Tetraites cared nothing for royalty but rather reveled in the chance to defy it. His fame was built off of his mercilessness. Time and time again, Caesar would signal to save Tetraites' opponents when they were at his mercy, but taking no heed, Tetraites would raise his mighty hammer and pointing to Caesar and the crowd with his spiked gauntlet, would bring the hammer down to finish his opponent. This was too much for Caesar, who finally commanded Tetraites' head, but it was at this moment that Utgar summoned him to Valhalla, eager to make use of him in Taelord's Coliseum. Rather than miss the world he once knew, Tetraites relished the opportunity to spill the blood of not just man, but elf, dwarf, beast and giant alike. His name would be known, his name would be feared, his name is Tetraites.

[B][COLOR=Blue]He is the Shoanti Gladiator from the

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 30th, 2018 at 02:14 AM. Reason: accidentally deleted and saved this post while using this as a template for one of my submissions...sorry.
Old March 6th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Looking pretty solid with the rework.

to review Tetraites
Old March 6th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the new direction. YEA for review Tetraites.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape . You decided against the before or after movement on the spiked gauntlet? This guy looks pretty mean. 14 or higher for an auto wound is pretty good as well. Then auto kill an enemy with one life left. 110 seems a little low for those goodies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape . You decided against the before or after movement on the spiked gauntlet?
Yeah. Playtesting proved it to be too powerful. He was really scoring big when he could kill move then kill. Making him have to stay brings him down a bit. As for the finishing blow ability...it only ever activated twice in all my playtests, it was really neat when it did...but not OP. The gauntlet was neither OP, but rather the thing that helped him earn his points. He had a hard time filling his points when his gauntlet wasn't activating, so I feel pretty confident where he's at.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool. Ill have to try em out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Viceron the Blood Knight by @Ixe

Viceron has (mostly) returned to original form, which leaves most of the points of my original review intact. There are a couple of differences, though, that I'd like to discuss.

First, the name change from Viceron the Dark Knight to Viceron the Blood Knight. As I noted both of my prior reviews, I prefer the new name.

Much more importantly is the change in price from 150 to 130. I did some testing to assure myself this point value works, and I am confident it does, though it does change the unit a bit more than just allowing another figure or two on your team. In my prior review I talked about the tension the figure caused on the battlefield, which comes both from Viceron's damage potential and from the sizeable loss when he falls. Simply put, a lot hinges on the rolls when he's out doing his thing. Having a lower point total means that the owner has a bit less tension due to him being a smaller part of the army. That is, a loss of 130 points isn't as painful as losing 150. But the difference between 150 and 130 isn't that big. Yeah, it still hurts when he dies, especially if he doesn't get much done prior to that.

Bottom line, pretty much everything I said before is still valid. Like before, he's an intense, swingy unit with terrifying potential but dangerously low life. Fun to play with and against.

to induct Viceron the Blood Knight into the SoV.
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is Spiked Gaunlet supposed to be mandatory? It reads as such right now. No issue with it either way, I just want to be clear on its intent.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chomp also reads as mandatory but it is an optional power. I'm sure the same sort of ruling should apply here.
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Chomp also reads as mandatory but it is an optional power. I'm sure the same sort of ruling should apply here.
The likelihood that editing would add either a "must" or "may" as appropriate to that power approaches 100%. We'd just need to know which it is.
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't really care about how the current wording could be interpreted, since it's going to be clearified in editing either way, I just want a yes or no from Sir Heroscape on his intent.

Chomp is some absolutely slip-shod wordsmithing anyway, 'We can be better' and all that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I don't really care about how the current wording could be interpreted, since it's going to be clearified in editing either way, I just want a yes or no from Sir Heroscape on his intent.
I apologize, it looks like I mistyped the special :-/ . It's intent is to be a 'may'; optional ability.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs