Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2021, 10:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Initial Playtest)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Grim Reaper

Army Test
Summary: He’s pretty fun. Obviously I didn’t use Recruitment, but there are plenty of solid Criminals already so I focused on that. Ock loves attack boosts, and Venom is a powerhouse himself. But Reaper was the star, he completely controlled the game by hitting Luke over and over. The defense subtraction plus a heal and OM removal is NASTY. When the Fighters essentially lost an entire round, it was already game over. Ock throws so many attacks just himself with that boost, he tore up the Fighters’ entire army.
Map: Custom
Units: Reaper (265), Doc Ock, Venom (Mac), Trapster (800)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight (800)

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 15th, 2021, 10:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Only one game in so far, sorry for being slow I'll try to finish this week. But initial thoughts are that we should make the OM removal either once per round, or throw a die roll onto it. He hit Luke Cage 3 times in a row, which was absolutely devastating. Sure luck is a factor, but by dealing a single wound 3 times (Helped by the defense subtraction), he controlled the whole game.

He's pretty cool otherwise. I just think he'd need a bump as is because of his high potential. Generally I prefer to keep costs lower and make figures more consistent, rather than higher cost with a higher potential. Makes them more draftable.

So up to you! Tweak if you want, otherwise I'll try him a bit higher.
Old February 15th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this kinda what you're talking about? Sorry if it's sloppy, I'm on mobile right now.

Quote:
Adjacent figures without the Fearless personality subtract 1 from their Defense number when defending against a normal attack from Grim Reaper. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with a normal attack that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or Destructible Object, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, and once per round one unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's Army Card.
Really appreciate the playtest by the way.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe, once per round you may remove 1 OM instead of healing? So if you are not wounded, then it's an easy decision to remove an OM as soon as possible. But if you are wounded, then you may opt to just heal instead of risk getting the X.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Maybe, once per round you may remove 1 OM instead of healing? So if you are not wounded, then it's an easy decision to remove an OM as soon as possible. But if you are wounded, then you may opt to just heal instead of risk getting the X.
Yeah, that sounds good. I like that.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:28 AM
...has moist legs

Yeah that’s pretty much exactly what I was thinking Dr J, but I like YJ’s idea better.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:37 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah that’s pretty much exactly what I was thinking Dr J, but I like YJ’s idea better.
I like his idea better as well, I'll make the change tomorrow.
Old February 16th, 2021, 03:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Who's YJ?

Young Justice? Yo Joe?
Old February 16th, 2021, 09:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yoda Justice for the win. I like that take as well. OM removal was my biggest competitive red flag concern dealie for this guy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yoda Joker. Now we just need Yoda Queen and Yoda Jack.
Old February 16th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Updated the OP with the tweak suggestions. Thanks Lord Pyre and Yoda Joker
Old February 16th, 2021, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yoda Joker it is.....on Discord!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library