Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old June 17th, 2020, 05:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Fellowship Nominations and Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Appreciate the nod, but I'm gonna have to decline. Not looking to do more than be an on-and-off peanut gallery member here.
No problem. I'll remove you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Welp, gotta vote Capsocrates in I think.
It is ranked choice voting, so you can vote for as many people as you want (except yourself), in numbered order. This way if your vote is not in the top 3 right off the bat (or declines the nomination) your vote doesn't go to waste.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:01 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Appreciate the nod, but I'm gonna have to decline. Not looking to do more than be an on-and-off peanut gallery member here.
No problem. I'll remove you.

Quote:
Welp, gotta vote Capsocrates in I think.
It is ranked choice voting, so you can vote for as many people as you want (except yourself), in numbered order. This way if your vote is not in the top 3 right off the bat (or declines the nomination) your vote doesn't go to waste.
Overlooked that.

I'll vote for

1. Cap
2. Chris Perkins
3. White Knight
4. Splash
5. Infected Sloth
6. Masterscaper
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:35 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My votes:

1. White Knight
2. capsocrates
3. Splash
4. Shiftrex
5. InfectedSloth
6. MasterScaper1
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:56 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

I will vote for:

1) capsocrates
2) White Knight
3) Shiftrex
4) Chris Perkins
5) infectedsloth
6) Splash

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old June 17th, 2020, 06:56 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

1. MasterScaper1
2. White Knight
3. Chris Perkins
4. infectedsloth
5. Shiftrex
6. Splash

--
--
--

--
Old June 18th, 2020, 01:31 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can someone get me up to speed on the details our fellowship design teams work?
Old June 18th, 2020, 02:17 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Chris Perkins
2. Shiftrex
3. capsocrates
4. MasterScaper1
5. Ninja Status
6. White Knight
7. infectedsloth

Initially didn't wanna top-vote the same 3 who just got on the last fellowship, but you guys have really been active, nice jobs all around! Also I'll bow out of the running as I have been pretty busy with work lately.

Also probably tag @Son of Arathorn in the participants list
We should put up a membership list somewhere now we're doin this stuff as there may be one or two more missing I dunno

Last edited by Splash; June 18th, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old June 18th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Chris, Shiftrex, capsocrates, and MasterScaper1 have been the most active and passionate about the designs.

1. Shiftrex
2. Chris Perkins
3. capsocrates
4. MasterScaper1
Old June 18th, 2020, 11:40 AM

You're right, I did forget to add @Son of Arathorn . I don't think he participated in the brainstorming on these cards, so he was not auto nominated. Did I miss something? I suspect right now he would decline his nomination but I would love to have his votes.

I removed you from the list @Splash . I like how this ranked choice voting doesn't mess up votes as people decline.

--
--
--

--
Old June 18th, 2020, 01:41 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @White Knight for your comment, much appreciated!

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 01:58 PM

I think I'm going to go ahead and decline my nomination.

--

Tallying up the votes.

Quote:
1. Cap
2. Chris Perkins
3. White Knight

4. Splash
5. Infected Sloth
6. Masterscaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
1. White Knight
2. capsocrates
3. Splash
4. Shiftrex
5. InfectedSloth

6. MasterScaper1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterScaper1 View Post
1) capsocrates
2) White Knight
3) Shiftrex
4) Chris Perkins

5) infectedsloth
6) Splash
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
1. MasterScaper1
2. White Knight
3. Chris Perkins

4. infectedsloth
5. Shiftrex
6. Splash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
1. Chris Perkins
2. Shiftrex

3. capsocrates
4. MasterScaper1
5. Ninja Status
6. White Knight
7. infectedsloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
1. Shiftrex
2. Chris Perkins

3. capsocrates
4. MasterScaper1
Chris Perkins: 4
infectedsloth: 2
MasterScaper1: 3
Shiftrex: 4
White Knight: 4

Dropping infectedsloth from Chris Perkins's and Shiftrex's votes...
Spoiler Alert!

... moves their votes both over to MasterScaper1.

Chris Perkins: 4
MasterScaper1: 5
Shiftrex: 4
White Knight: 4

And we have a 3-way tie. I'm not exactly sure how to resolve this, to be honest. We could do a 4-person fellowship (which would need external tie-breakers). Or someone could "step down" but I like the 4-person idea better.

Thoughts, @Chris Perkins , @MasterScaper1 , @Shiftrex , @White Knight ?

--
--
--

--
Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm fine with a 4-person fellowship myself.

Frankly, if we're so split that we can't resolve a vote and it says 2-2, some external advice might be a useful tool to get the best output. The biggest benefit of the fellowships is spreading the work around so that we can get more done at the same time by letting smaller groups do things we mostly all would agree with.

And not to sound too self-promoting, but I think my vote total should be 5 rather than 4 (if I'm reading your notes right, it looks like there were 5 votes for me) which would make it a 2-way tie for 3rd/4th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs