Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old June 16th, 2017, 10:18 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game

For anyone who missed the Fantastic Four expansion the first time around, there is finally some good news!

Though it kinda sucks for those who shelled out big $$$ while this set was in limbo...

Sorta like how I spent $100+ for Mallidon's Prophecy back in the day, when Zanafor's Discovery was the newest release, all because I was sure it wasn't going to be reprinted.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games