Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which expansion should I load up on (post if u think more than 1)?
Archers and Kyrie 1 2.63%
Zombie Horde 32 84.21%
Shades and Orcs 3 7.89%
None of the above 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th, 2007, 11:03 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elshar
After building a few maps, I realize I really need some more roads and water tiles, though. Is RotV the only one that has water tiles?
Pretty much. SotM has a few water tiles, but to really stock up you need RotV.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:45 AM

aerofool Woo who?
My new rule is to get 500 points worth of each commons blister. For wave 6 it turned into:

4 packs of Zombies
2 Shades/Orcs
2 Kyrie/Archers

For the Zombies, this seems to be the perfect ammount, though I will always accept more.

The shades and orcs both work well with 2 units of each.

The Kyrie and Archers are a mixed result. I like the 2 units of Imperium, yet the 2 units of archers so far have been ineffective. I'm thinking maybe one more pack will balance them out.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:55 AM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
I believe that the Road to the Forgotten Forest expansion is one of the most useful and well worth having a second(or third). The Castle set is also quite nice if you can find it at a good price. I paid $22 for mine, and at that price a second is a coin toss. Cheaper then that and it's almost a necessity.

Right now, the great deals that Amazon is offering make it almost a crime not to buy a second copy of some sets. If RotV ever comes to that price there will be a feeding frenzy. They might go faster then Bags of Crap on woot.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old December 12th, 2007, 06:04 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
I'll take doubles, triples, quadruples, heck i'll take whatever someone gives me

Alderaan shot first
Old December 12th, 2007, 06:23 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
I'm not finding this great sale on Amazon. I looked up shades and orcs and it was selling for $19.99. Did I miss the sale???
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:59 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
oops....double post...
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:01 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Shades and Orcs.

One can never have too many orcs. NEVER!
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:14 PM

Elshar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Need another option - all of the above. Kyrie are kinda cool, and they come with Samurai Archers!! Orcs are cool, but Undead are the best! Who doesn't like Shades or Zombies?!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion