Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I think the Boogeyman alt wording works best. I personally would not move through a figure unless I was going to attack it and also it does not make sense for him to get the bonus on a different turn than the one he move through them on
In Heroscape, no bonuses last longer than the turn unless spelled out that they do, thus the non-alt wording. But If people still think that it would continue on, the alt spelling to clarify.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 20th, 2020, 09:58 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

FAQ
If John Wick is unengaged, may he use Boogeyman to first attack at range then move into engagement and continue attacking via Master Assassin?
No. Master Assassin checks for engagement after the attack, in this scenario John Wick isn't engaged after attacking. The player passes this power to instead move. Even if that movement is into engagement, Master Assassin wouldn't trigger because such would be after move and not after attack.

Old September 20th, 2020, 10:25 PM

Battle Report
John Wick v Warden 816+ Dumutef Guard x4
John Wick one-punch-manned everybody without getting touched.
In round 2, John Wick methodically worked his way towards enemy start zone.
A guard manages to get in a hefty hit, knocking Wick down to 2 Life remaining. John Wick kills the remaining Guards.

Wick mopped the floor. But all it took was one order marker from a 25pt figure to almost kill him. Still, he performed well above 195 pts. 215?

Old September 21st, 2020, 01:06 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Options

Try Wick with a bunch of rats.

~Dysole, who would play that if she was trying to break him
Old September 21st, 2020, 08:12 PM

Re: Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Try Wick with a bunch of rats.

~Dysole, who would play that if she was trying to break him
I don't see the combo.

Old September 21st, 2020, 08:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well

Rats will gum up attempts to get to him. He can pick them off from range. As they get close and all gummed up, he can start multiattacking and going on a killing spree.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 22nd, 2020, 10:21 PM

Battle Report
John Wick (215 Pts) vs Waforged Soldiers x3 (240)

John Wick is a glass cannon, but a killing machine. 9 figures only managed three attacks on Wick all game, but they managed to inflict 4/5 wounds on him.

Next test will be at 245 Points for Wick

Old September 27th, 2020, 04:41 PM

Battle Report
John Wick (245 Pts) vs Dwarves (500)
Instead of pearing an army down to John Wick's points, I used a random army to see how far John Wick could get.
.. and well, the answer wasn't very far. The dwarves were too hardy for him.
John Wick dealt about 120 Points worth of wounds before going down.

I like John Wick's powerlevel. He's tough but still a mortal human. He's a killer, but still limited by his mortality.

The previous game Wick performed above 195 Points, this game he was defeated by 190 Points and performed way below 245 Points

Old October 4th, 2020, 12:51 PM

Battle Report
John Wick (225) vs. Warriors of Ashax2+Aubien Archersx2 (240)

Archers frenzied 4 or so times in a row and defeated John Wick.
I'll test same army again, but some things to note: Human Shield is scary to face against, had to bunch archers into engagement. So is Boogeyman, had to position everybody just so.
I like this menacing factor. quite cinematic.

Old October 4th, 2020, 07:39 PM

FAQ
If John Wick moves into water and attacks, can Boogeyman then allow him to move after attacking?
No. Water ends movement.

Old October 4th, 2020, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Battle Report
John Wick (225) vs. Warriors of Ashax2+Aubien Archersx2 (240)
Rematch

Boogyeman is a great boon to pop into range and retreat to shadow tiles / Power Glyphs.

However, Aubien Archers are just too much for him.
John Wick was able to take out 95 Points before getting too many arrowed. (Taking out just 35 Points in Warriors of Ashra the game before that)

John Wick drops from 225 Points to 215

Old October 5th, 2020, 12:42 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doing good Confred. You planning any more play tests or do you think he is set at 215

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum