Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis' customs: NEW 4/19/14 Percy Jackson added

Just a quick pic of what I call a flavor shot and preview of the figure for my next custom

Flavor shot Guardian 517 and Major X25 vs Brunak

Figure Preview
Old May 30th, 2014, 08:09 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis' customs: NEW 4/21/14 Next figure preview

Ok here is my newest card

Old June 1st, 2014, 03:26 PM

Re: jcmcminis' customs: NEW 5/30/14 Theorx (minotaur) added

Ok next up a hero to help boost Brave Arrow & The Mohican River Tribe.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs: NEW 6/1/14 Raven(MRT/B.Arrow booster) added

Surely you can think up some cool-sounding native american name instead of Raven?

Google is your friend.

Also, shouldn't Theorx be a warlord? Would it make him too powerful?

Okay, he's basically Spartacus without bonding and a 50-50 ability. I'd say that works for 150. But I'm not sure he adds much over a traditional Romans + 3 warlords type of build. So he basically sits back with the X marker while MDG and Romans advance and mow down the enemy with his bonuses (providing you roll well)? Hmm...that's pretty good now that I think about it...then he comes in for cleanup after the Romans are dead/incapacitated...

You might want to experiment with him a little, though. I mean, you could raise his points to 200 and make him a Warlord and see how well that works. Yes, it just makes him a Spartacus for the Romans but it still might be cool. Test both versions vs. the steamroller and see how it does. My thought is that his abilities might push things a little more in the Romans favor. As it is, Romans Vs. Gladiators is a pretty even matchup and I'm not sure the Romans need this extra help...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; June 2nd, 2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Cuz.
Old September 7th, 2015, 05:58 AM

Re: My Customs: NEW 6/1/14 Raven(MRT/B.Arrow booster) added

Ok after a long hiatus on my own customs I finished by first Dragon. This figure used for this is called Steel Dragon and I got it at Hobby Lobby.

Old September 11th, 2015, 04:36 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker
Re: My Customs: NEW 9/7/15 Takona Aquilla Dragon Added

How does the Dragon fit on the base and Tiles? Saw it at hobby lobby and he looks like won't fit very good.
Edit: Picked up the Dragon and he will fit with some careful placementbut he denies 3 spaces adjacent to him

Last edited by Cyber Controler; September 11th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old September 12th, 2015, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
How does the Dragon fit on the base and Tiles? Saw it at hobby lobby and he looks like won't fit very good.
Edit: Picked up the Dragon and he will fit with some careful placementbut he denies 3 spaces adjacent to him
Heres a link to where I posted a pic of it on a base as well as the green one they had at my hobby lobby

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=2019
Old September 28th, 2015, 08:33 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart

I don't know if anyone else told you this, but the mini you used for Ironbark is a gormiti figure from the forest tribe, if you would like to add that information.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45 View Post
I don't know if anyone else told you this, but the mini you used for Ironbark is a gormiti figure from the forest tribe, if you would like to add that information.
Thanks for the info @Syvarris45 . Sorry for the late reply been a while since I checked my customs thread.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 04:50 PM

Ok after a hiatus I have been working on some stuff been trying to recamp my Mortal Kombat Kustoms and would like some opionions on card appearace. None of this is final but...
Here is my old card for Liu Kang using a Marvel Template

And here is my new version using a Classic 'Scape Template.
(and different art work)

Question is which does every one like better.
Old March 24th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs: Liu Kang update opinions greatly needed.

I like the Marvel one, personally.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 24th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs: Liu Kang update opinions greatly needed.

New version.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards