Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME Playtesting Thread

The Cave Troll is now ready for playtesting!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 6th, 2020, 01:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry moved this to more relevant space here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Sweet, I'm ready to sign up, do we have a custom HoME playtesting form anywhere? Also what should we run armies at 500, 1000? I've heard the test card should be 20/25% of the army.
Also should we use C3V competitve maps for our maps right now when testing, it'd be cool to have some Middle Earth maps in the future maybe we can start a Maps Of Middle Earth thread. Minas Tirith anyone?

Last edited by Splash; July 6th, 2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 02:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fellowship A is happy to announce that Orc Deep Drummer is ready for playtesting!
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey everyone, I'll be heading home in about a week and I'll have some time to get the Cave Troll test done sometime December. Seems it's been a bit slow here, lemme know if I can do anything to help.
Old November 28th, 2020, 09:09 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Hey everyone, I'll be heading home in about a week and I'll have some time to get the Cave Troll test done sometime December. Seems it's been a bit slow here, lemme know if I can do anything to help.
We're looking forward to seeing your tests!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 31st, 2020, 06:25 PM

Got my tests in just in time before the New Year, lemme know if there are any questions; Happy New Year!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs