Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 13th, 2012, 07:28 AM
has been BANNED

Jonathor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
my introduction

me jonathor and i am here for first time on this site a fan of this site in gaming version and would like to know all the latest versions of games here being launched
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:42 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: my introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathor View Post
me jonathor and i am here for first time on this site a fan of this site in gaming version and would like to know all the latest versions of games here being launched
Well..... I'm assuming you're not a bot because you have no links in your sig (Although your grammar is as bad as some bots. Some friendly advice, ) So welcome to the site! I'm not sure I really understand your question, because Heroscape is discontinued, so no "new versions" are being launched. If you like you could go to the "Custom Units Forum" and check out the great work C3V is doing to keep this game alive with awesome customs.

~B96

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion