Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit ~~ Design Phase

ERB from David in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Brit

I purchased my ticket for this coming Sunday's concert of Mahler's 8th Symphony!!! How are they going to fit all those people on that stage and seating area behind the stage where the choir appears?

It's the Symphony of a Thousand, which I realized when I saw how much the ticket costs: $1,000! Good think it isn't the Symphony of a Million, or I'd be broke.

On to Brit!

Field Leader
That's certainly fitting for a leader.

Impenetrable Skin
A conditional form of Magical Defense. You've probably seen some of my "B-b-b-b-b-b-b" questions concerning how Magical Defense works in certain situations, but it's a type of defense ability I think is both fun and useful to protect certain figures from one-shot knockouts.

Would you need to say "that attack" instead of "this attack"?

Crash Landing
Ok, that made me laugh. I think Brit had better take the bus.

Would you need to specify that you must roll, or is that factored into the mechanics?

Final Thoughts
I thought Brittany was a female name, but the lack of gratuitous cleavage in the comic image indicates he's a man.

I love it when you folks incorporate vulnerabilities into your designs, and Crash Landing is pretty funny.
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've found our group of ERBers to be consistently great at participating and offering excellent feedback. This is by far the best group of ERBers we've had, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2012, 12:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That mini is nigh perfect! I'll have to nab one! A quick repaint on the costume and it'd work. I just don't remember seeing that one.

Wolf-Man is Kirkman all the way. Story is very Kirkman (But somehow much less depressing than his other ones. ), and the protagonist is just freaking awesome. Made me love vampires and werewolves all over again!
You might be thinking of Savage Dragon and Spawn who sometimes appear in Invincible but aren't Kirkman. (I'm pretty sure Witchblade showed up in the Invincible War also).

Anyway, since you haven't read Wolf-Man, I suppose you couldn't help me find a Zechariah figure, eh?

(Guy on the right if it's not obvious )
Have you thought about Hollywood as a mini choice? He has the red and blue costume and the beard...

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hmm, not quite the same beard, though. And I usually totally repaint it (Like with my Immortal paint job. ) so the costume colors don't matter much. He sometimes wears a trenchcoat too, if that helps.

(More pics)

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, my thought was that this mini could have some minor modding or people could not mod it at all as it looks similar as is and is one figure I don't think we'll make. (we already have a perfectly good Wonder-Man.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old September 6th, 2012, 01:08 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Well, my thought was that this mini could have some minor modding or people could not mod it at all as it looks similar as is and is one figure I don't think we'll make. (we already have a perfectly good Wonder-Man.)
I totally understand that, I just think it's not the best, as he's too beefy, doesn't have a sword, and the beard is wrong.
Old September 6th, 2012, 11:44 PM
...has moist legs

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Brit

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass As an indestructible leader, he plays very well. I almost want him to be more indestructible since he’s so tough in comics, but it’d start to be not very fun to play against I think.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass Crash Landing obviously doesn’t happen too often, but it makes you think when you want to use him to assassinate someone! Always better for Brit to charge in headfirst on foot!

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 230
- Give a brief overview. He was pretty balanced here, went 5/5. The first two Gambit tests were pretty funny.
Map: Forsaken Waters (Yeah, I’ll build a new map soon…)

Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 240+
- Give a brief overview. They couldn’t hit him, but he could hit them.
Map: Forbidden Waters
Units: Skrull Warriors x2 (220)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 240
- Give a brief overview. The Troopers had some bad luck with their attack dice, but it seemed pretty balanced all around.
Map: Forbidden Waters
Units: Parademon Shock Troopers x3 (240)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 230-240
- Give a brief overview. He survives last in tests because nobody wants to waste shots on him when he doesn’t hit as hard as others can. It’s cool that you can fly him up to height, and he directs traffic while the opposing team tries to ignore him.
Map: Forsaken Waters
Units: Brit (240), Captain America (C3G), Comedian, US Agent, Bucky (920)
Vs.
Lady Shiva, Elektra, Bullseye, Rorschach, Hand Ninja x3 (915)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 230-240
- Give a brief overview. Bad luck in the Soldiers’ team at the beginning, but Brit went on a rampage at the end evening out the game. Reed rolled 18+ 3 times in a row which meant the end for War Machine and Comedian pretty darned quickly.
Map: Forsaken Waters
Units: Brit (240), Cap (C3G), Comedian, War Machine, Bucky (970)
Vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; September 6th, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Brit ~~ Design Phase (Initial finished)

240 seems reasonable. What's the point total for the second army in the first army test?

Old September 6th, 2012, 11:51 PM
...has moist legs

Whoops, 915.
Old September 6th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Yeah, 240 looks good to me. Is that what you're thinking? If so, here's my pre-yea.

Old September 6th, 2012, 11:58 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, 240 looks good to me. Is that what you're thinking? If so, here's my pre-yea.
Yep. Could go down to 230 in testing, but he has the potential.

I forget, do we wait 24 hours after the initial so everyone can see it before the proposal?
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM

Yep. It's helpful in case anyone sees the results and feels changes need to be made. And I think you meant 230.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library