Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 29th, 2009, 11:20 AM

Killz is surprisingly tart
Re: killz custom unit thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfreak13 View Post
dude... love the marros. on the vampire though, did you mean to make the shadow defense thing able to strike back against ranged figures or was that a mistake?
I wanted it to be both melee and range.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:14 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice modding! The sculpt for Ree-Bok-Shuz in particular looks really cool. Always glad to see MSE coming to use.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Because the Marros weren't already an incredible army... those are some pretty slick moddings you've got going on there. The Nightmare Hivelord, in particular, stands out to me with his (its?) half-gray paintover. The units are pretty balanced, power-wise (though Nightmare's bonding looks pretty powerful), and they come together quite nicely.

Oh, and there's an ape. Yeah, that's an auto +rep from me.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:22 PM

Added some more cards and: Bios! I don't have marro bios yet Because I still need to think of something that happened to RBS and KRN to have them banned from the Hive. Oops, I have said to much already.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:42 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

You've got some good ideas here! I like the custom paint job on Ree-Bok-Shus, and I like how you came up with the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Added some more cards and: Bios! I don't have marro bios yet Because I still need to think of something that happened to RBS and KRN to have them banned from the Hive. Oops, I have said to much already.
Well it seems like a pretty common idea around here to have Marro figures splitting off from the Hive! I'm working on some of my own that I've been planning out now for quite some time. In my backstory, my marro hero Pro-Fu-Ra (original I know :P) is going to be brought in to fight for Utgar, but Utgar will eventually find out that him and his cronies had gone rogue on Marr. They will have stayed away from the Hive and others linked to it for too long, and lost connection with the hive-mind. That, or be betrayed and forced to lose connection... I can't figure out which. I don't know if it helps you form some ideas, but its a start.

Also, where are you getting your templates from? Are they the photoshop versions?

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!

Last edited by ProtoFury; January 8th, 2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:52 AM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hmm! Marro customs always make me seem to walk on swamp tiles! I have an idea why not make a Tor-Kul-Na rider. (ya, know the guy riding the Tor-Kul-Na) I think that would be awesome!!!

Who him?
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
You've got some good ideas here! I like the custom paint job on Ree-Bok-Shus, and I like how you came up with the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Well it seems like a pretty common idea around here to have Marro figures splitting off from the Hive! I'm working on some of my own that I've been planning out now for quite some time. In my backstory, my marro hero Pro-Fu-Ra (original I know :P) is going to be brought in to fight for Utgar, but Utgar will eventually find out that him and his cronies had gone rogue on Marr. They will have stayed away from the Hive and others linked to it for too long, and lost connection with the hive-mind. That, or be betrayed and forced to lose connection... I can't figure out which. I don't know if it helps you form some ideas, but its a start.

Also, where are you getting your templates from? Are they the photoshop versions?
Thanks! I use Magic Set Editor. For the death template I used a "customized" template. And yeah, I got Ree-Bok-Shus's name from, as you guessed: Reebok Shoes! although he is pronounced Ree Bok Shuhs.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miantanomo View Post
Hmm! Marro customs always make me seem to walk on swamp tiles! I have an idea why not make a Tor-Kul-Na rider. (ya, know the guy riding the Tor-Kul-Na) I think that would be awesome!!!
I think that does sound cool, although I'll need another SOTM.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 14th, 2010, 06:36 PM

I finished a couple playtest games with Kirsten and Aroc. I think Kirsten is overpriced, so she needs work. She would either die to fast, or not kill enough to protect her. I had rats for her psycho attack, but sh would kill them to fast, so she had to rely on malevolence special attack, was not able to kill really anyone with it. I might allow her to target herself for her psycho attack, either that or give her 6 life.
On the other hand Aroc is pretty good, I lost the games, but he did well, 7 attack from range helped a lot with Kaemon. And his heat blast did well once when he was swarmed. I forgot to roll burning wounds for the first 4 wounds on Ne-Gok-Sa, and the first wound on Sonlen, but in the end it was a Very helpful power.
All comments appreciated.

Tomorow: Testing Barlow, Erik, and Clear.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 17th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Aroc-Burning Wound is such a great power; a chance for bonus damage and a perfect fit for the flavor of the character. Maybe add Lava Resistance to him? He looks like a great candidate to combine with Theracus to bomb clusters of enemy squaddies thanks to Heat Wave

Clear Waters-Can he attack anyone on a water space on any map with Extreme Geyser? If he can, maybe reword it from "Range Special" to "Range Unlimited" or specifically mention in the description that he can attack any water space on the map.

Kirsten-I'd love to play her with Aroc in a massive 1000 point army. I think that Psycho Rage is another great power, but I'm a sucker for figures that hurt their own army.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 18th, 2010, 02:06 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I just realized that I have never visited your thread. It has been my loss for sure!

You have some great units here, killz!
I especially like your Betrayal of the Ftaes series of figs. Great thematic abilities and the bios make them more "real" with their abilities as opposed to just slapping some powers on a card and posting it.

Thanks for sharing.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I just realized that I have never visited your thread. It has been my loss for sure!

You have some great units here, killz!
I especially like your Betrayal of the Ftaes series of figs. Great thematic abilities and the bios make them more "real" with their abilities as opposed to just slapping some powers on a card and posting it.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Aroc-Burning Wound is such a great power; a chance for bonus damage and a perfect fit for the flavor of the character. Maybe add Lava Resistance to him? He looks like a great candidate to combine with Theracus to bomb clusters of enemy squaddies thanks to Heat Wave
I was thinking of that, but thought there might not be enough room, I'll work on it today
Quote:
Clear Waters-Can She attack anyone on a water space on any map with Extreme Geyser? If he can, maybe reword it from "Range Special" to "Range Unlimited" or specifically mention in the description that she can attack any water space on the map.
Fixed. You're right, that does make sense, I'll add that in.
Quote:
Kirsten-I'd love to play her with Aroc in a massive 1000 point army. I think that Psycho Rage is another great power, but I'm a sucker for figures that hurt their own army.
Yeah, she is not really to good in little point games, but in large points, whew! She "Killz!"

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards