Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - still brainstorming

E is my official vote then.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'd support E > B > C given that option
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I will also vote E. Great suggestion, YK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like E as well
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

B>E>A

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:10 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can I vote here?
Also I am so excited to see Godzilla, I was surprised by Kong, never thought I'd see Godzilla!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:11 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What was the argument against Kaiju? Has there been species discussion about future Godzilla foes?

If Godzillasaurus first appeared in a 1991 Godzilla film, then he couldn't have existed in the 1954 film. Unless...

Godzilla needs a time travel power.

Edit: Oh, Option E looks good to me, too
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Can I vote here?
Yep! Polls like that where an LD lists out some ABC options are always open to anyone who can see the thread.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Public thread, public poll, you can vote in it.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:47 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, just like checking to be sure. Okay, strap in folks, I have opinions.
Firstly, as Yodaking mentioned, Godzilla should most definitely be a Kaiju (with Mutate being the other possible Species). This is especially important if more Kaiju come in down the line, otherwise I suppose Mothra would be an insect (w/Ant-Man would be insane) and Ghidorah would be a Dragon Alien?
(side note, if peeps want a less OP Godzilla, King Of The Monsters could impact just Kaiju instead of all Huge figures, as most other Huge figures are not near this level and so are already bad enough off. Also this way Kong would stand more of a chance. Also this would probably be more thematic as I think all Kaiju have some weird connection or something.)

I also agree with Johnny that I'd like to see an enormous Galactus style based figure, but I also understand that this is the less immortal uberworlddestroyer and more skyscraper sized dinosaurmonster that tanks can't kill 1954 debut Godzilla and some people would like some board with their figure. I also like the idea of a version of Godzilla that doesn't completely turn Kong into chump change and they were roughly the same size in the 62 VS film (legacywise Kong is usually not a Kaiju I would say and the only version I would want is the 25' one, so I'm relatively okay with the figure decision for Godzilla, very happy with Kong although I got this instead on ebay not amazon though cause it looks closer to the Peter jackson film). That being said I still prefer the mega huge, and though I know it could wait until someone does a buffer new version of Godzilla, with how strong this one is I doubt it'll happen for a while, so 1954 or not, this is the one that will be. All that said for the alternate figure to satisy those with humongous board-portion sized monster cravings I suggest this. Still cheaper than most Galactus figures.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...or-or-Godzilla
Important link here, as it has most of the comic scanned of when Godzilla fought the Avengers, FF, & SHIELD. Assuming we follow the comics to a degree, Godzilla is about tied with Thor on raw strength, while the Atomic Breath didn't hurt him as much so I'd say 4 is fair. Also it didn't hurt Torch at all, so i'd add Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack (from Liz Sherman).

Hold on.. I'm catching my breath.

Last edited by Splash; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:03 PM

If you look at the bottom of that link it shows Thor significantly hurting Godzilla in an admittedly humorous telling. Godzilla has also portrayed as squashing Savage Hulk with ease and then moving on although this was not in an intensely enraged state.
Now, another thing is that Thor and Superman both are said to have the strength to destroy planets, entire planets (while Godzilla's focus is usually entire cities), and seeing as 8 is our highest base power stat, I think 9 would be fair, seeing as how Hasbro Hulk can reach 11.
So, I'd probably settle on B with the power wording of E, as Godzilla can always get 10 with high ground. Part of what is interesting is that C3G plays with comic heroes and the thing about high powered comic heroes like Thor/Superman is that the are usually holding back so as to not cause citywide collateral damage, so the real question might be does the attack value of 8 represent what they usually do or are able to do.

Probably the most important thing is I think Godzilla's pure thick density and just being almost indestructible should be taken into account. A being that has survived basically every bomb humankind could devise as well as a black hole. I would say his defense should be the impossibly high stat, rather than the attack. I would say something like 12 defense and 12 life or more probably 10 defense and 16 life, over 4 and 20 at least. Or that auto shield power, as being unopposed by weak armies is kind of the point of Godzilla. If that really does break the game, i guess it won't work, but in a non-Scape scenario that's what would happen. 2,000 Roman Centurions would be able to do absolutely nothing against this force of nature, about as much as they could Pompeii.

Last edited by Splash; May 23rd, 2020 at 12:01 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:14 PM

I do apologize for length and tenacity of this rant, apparently I saw it as necessary for something of this magnitude to have an comparably sized madly written mania that could accompany it. Just this once I swear (barring a future Cthulhu of course, in that case I'd most likely be back with a vengeance). There is an overwhelmingly high priced enormous clix for it too. Okay, all done.

Last edited by Splash; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library