Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite 4th Mass.? (Answers left to right)
Wait Then Fire 38 52.78%
Samuel Brown's Lost Twin 6 8.33%
Marching Soldier 16 22.22%
The Watchman 12 16.67%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 19. 4th Massachusetts Line

Often used on the field of battle alongside the knights is the patriots who won this country our freedom, the 4th Mass.

Answers left to right
1. Wait then Fire
2. Samuel Brown's Lost Twin
3. Marching Soldier
4. The Watchman

All of the sculpts have some variance in them. Only one is a fighting pose though. Wait Then Fire is aiming down the barrel at his unfortunate enemy ready to wreak havoc. Samuel Brown's Lost Twin and Marching Soldier are too similar for my liking. Their only difference is the way they hold their musket. The Watchman appears to be looking at something, possibly surveying the battle before he aims. However, I believe the only sculpt that stands out is Wait Then Fire because he is the only one in an action pose. He earns my vote.

Which of these brave men will receive your vote?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 19. 4th Massachusetts Line

Wait then Fire is firing from the hip! Tsk tsk.

Marching Soldier has my vote. He still could be fighting, just running to the next sandbag pile.
Old August 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

I always felt that Marching Soldier should have been the Samuel Brown sculpt. He looks as though he has succesfully hit a figure and is moving in to bash a marro's head in with his musket!

Marching Soldier FTW!
Old August 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Marching Soldier has my vote. He still could be fighting, just running to the next sandbag pile.
They had sandbag piles in the Civil War??? I thought they were fences...
Old August 4th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

They had sandbag piles in the Civil War??? I thought they were fences...
Revolutionary War, and truthfully I am not sure if sandbag piles existed yet. I was going to say trenches, but trenches were first used in the American Civil War. A fence is probably a better choice of word, in hindsight
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:48 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

They used trees quite often. Us Americans brought guerrilla warfare to the table for the first time in the Revolutionary War. So my guess is if anything he is running at a tree that fell down or something similar.

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chose wait then fire just because I love the red hair. And in a game the other three look way too similar.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 12:23 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess I like the wait rather than the fire.
Who knew? The Watchmen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units