Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 7th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

our 5 year old just got a cheap Gamestop copy of X-Men Legends so we have been helping him gain enough xp to hack and slash on his own.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Halo 4 and loving it.
Old November 8th, 2012, 08:33 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Halo 4 is in my possession. I'm really appreciating the 2 free weeks of Gold.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I'm still playing diablo 3

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
our 5 year old just got a cheap Gamestop copy of X-Men Legends so we have been helping him gain enough xp to hack and slash on his own.
One of the most enjoyable X-Men games I've played. The other of course being the old arcade version

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 10th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Started playing Star Warfare for I-pad about two weeks ago. It's almost like Halo, but free. Anyone else play this?
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I've been playing a ton of Mass Effect 2 recently. The advantage to picking up these games years later is that they are dirt cheap. Better late than never, right?
Old November 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Halo 4 is in my possession. I'm really appreciating the 2 free weeks of Gold.
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Just Finished Ib. Chilling and very well-made game.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

I have been playing Mario Bros. 3 as a download on the Wii. Love the classics.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bought Dear Esther and Endless Space on Steam for the autumn sale. Dear Esther is interesting - not really a game, but more of a beautiful ghost story. I also got the OST with it, so that was cool.

Endless Space is pretty fun so far. A lot of things you can customize. I like how there are multiple factions to choose from (seven, plus you can add your own races). And I like the fact that the game uses entire star systems, rather than single planets. It makes it more strategic.

Edit: I also bought the Mount and Blade collection on Steam last night. Really fun game - I don't think I've played an RPG similar to this style. I just battled against some Forest Bandits (14 or so) with my army of about 10. I thought I could take them out, but I was wrong - my army killed a couple of their soldiers by the time my army was completely wiped out. So it was just me left, trying to take out the remaining enemy soldiers. I had the advantage because of my horse, so while they were firing arrows at me, I used a guerilla-style tactic to take them out one by one. I eventually beat them all!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; November 25th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:03 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

I'm thinking of starting a youtube let's play of Geneforge 5. It's quite an enjoyable game, even though the graphics leave a lot to be desired.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games