Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 25th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
Thank you!

I can certainly give it a shot - I'll pull his up in another tab and see what I can put together. At the very least I should be able to provide what I have that isn't on his list, even if I can't get it down to a single document I should still be able to make it useable for those interested in it.
PM sent.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Is anyone familiar with this guy, compared in size to Quahon? And maybe whether he can be put on a peanut?
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/pbss-035.html

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 09:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hmm.

Looks familiar.
Old September 25th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hah hah.

Doesn't seem right for Quahon. I'm hopeful Q's suggestion will work.

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 10:46 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Alternate Racheim:

From Pathfinder Battles' Legendary Adventures - Preview Pack out, rest to follow from October on.

Old September 25th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Looks great. What’s the base situation, though?

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

No idea about the base. Also, an alternate sculpt for Kozil:

Pathfinder Battles' Beaky

Old September 25th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I have a few proxy cards for VC figures. Not sure if this is helpful but here you are:

Asterios (D&D Large Minotaur)
Beorn Boltcutter (Heroclix Splitlip)
Kira Jax (Star Wars Old Republic Commander)
Ulfrid Hornwrangler (D&D Guard of Mithril Hall)
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:18 AM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

I've sent Dad_Scaper my list of Reaper Bones proxies, and if anyone else would like links to the specific ones I've found in the short term I'm happy to provide them! Hopefully that can prove helpful to those that don't mind unpainted (or temporarily unpainted) miniatures.

I also want to say that I appreciate the warm welcome to the site that you've all offered and am glad to have finally joined the community!

Cheers!
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Got it, thanks!

I took a look at @lefton4ya 's previous thread along these lines. Most of those alternate sculpts are now difficult to find, so I'm reluctant to propose them now at the top of this thread. It's not that they aren't suitable; it's that I just want to put up things that (at least when I post them) are available.

= =
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I have a few proxy cards for VC figures. Not sure if this is helpful but here you are:

Asterios (D&D Large Minotaur)
Beorn Boltcutter (Heroclix Splitlip)
Kira Jax (Star Wars Old Republic Commander)
Ulfrid Hornwrangler (D&D Guard of Mithril Hall)
Nice! I'll have to look at mini availability. What's the basing situation for that minotaur?

= =
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I keep it on its D&D base, which is effectively a large single.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs