Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 18th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Tyr's Advance - Heroes of Braunglayde

PDF Download

The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Warwolf.

This figure fits on a single-spaced base.

Character Bio: Since the very beginning, the Deathwalkers have been a symbol of HeroScape, but, for about as long, they've been looked down upon by mightier warriors. Many believe Utgar made a poor choice in summoning them, but could it be instead that Utgar was simply biding his time? Perhaps allowing his enemies to underestimate his soulborgs, until the day he summoned Deathcommander Mark 3, turning a bunch of laughingstocks into a terrorizing force...

Whatever the answer, the soulborgs of Utgar are now feared: their commander is with them.

Quote:
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON
When revealing an order marker on Deathcommander Mark 3's card, after taking his turn, if Deathcommander Mark 3 is engaged, you may immediately take a turn with another Unique or Large Soulborg Hero or Squad you control that follows Utgar.

MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION
When a Soulborg figure that you control who follows Utgar attacks a figure engaged with Deathcommander Mark 3 with a normal attack, before defense dice are rolled, you may re-roll one attack die that did not show a skull. Marked for Destruction can only be used once for each attack. Marked for Destruction does not affect Deathcommander Mark 3.

EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Explosive Rounds Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. When Deathcommander Mark 3 attacks with his Explosive Rounds Special Attack, he may attack one additional time.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON :Using it on Himself
Can Deathcommander take turns via Heavy Support Command Beacon?
Deathcommander Mark 3 can not take a turn with Heavy Support Command Beacon.
(C3V)

Single or Double-based?
Deathcommander Mark 3 is a single spaced hero.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
- ZETTIAN INFANTRY : Utgar Soulborg Bonding
As a Soulborg hero who follows Utgar, Deathcommander Mark 3 may benefit from Zettian Infantry's UTGAR SOULBORG BONDING.

- ZETTIAN INFANTRY : Circuitry Replacement
As a Soulborg hero who follows Utgar, Deathcommander Mark 3 may benefit from Zettian Infantry's CIRCUITRY REPLACEMENT.
Synergy Benefits Offered
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON: Large or Unique Soulborg Hero or Squad who follow Utgar:
- Deathstalkers
- Deathwalker 7000
- Deathwalker 8000
- Deathwalker 9000
- Warden 816
- Zettian Guards
- Excutioner 616
MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION: Soulborgs who follow Utgar:
- Deathreavers
- Deathstalkers
- Deathwalker 7000
- Deathwalker 8000
- Deathwalker 9000
- Warden 816
- Zettian Guards
- Zettian Infantry
- Zettian Deathwings
- Excecutioner 616

Power Ranking and Master Index
Even before you consider his second and third powers, this is Utgar's strongest soulborg. B+

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Sherman Davies; February 3rd, 2023 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Thanks to Sherman for keeping this up to date! :D Added 616
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark

Let me know if I missed anything! ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Character Bio needs to be all blue.

Remove spacing between bullet lists; you need to use the "Increase Indent" button to move the info over and use dashes instead.

Other than that, you're all good!
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Deathcommander Mark 3 should be listed as a unit benefiting from Heavy Support Command Beacon, since he is both Large and a Unique Hero following Utgar.

Is this a loophole in his design? Is it intended that he can benefit from HSCB?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Remove spacing between bullet lists; you need to use the "Increase Indent" button to move the info over and use dashes instead.

Hope that's right.

I think its just cool that you could have him and all 3 DeathWalkers in a 500 point build.

@Scaper94: I'm not C3V, but I'd be willing to bet my next check that he wouldn't be affect by HSCB. I can clarify that in the op though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope that's right.

I think its just cool that you could have him and all 3 DeathWalkers in a 500 point build.

@Scaper94: I'm not C3V, but I'd be willing to bet my next check that he wouldn't be affect by HSCB. I can clarify that in the op though.
You still need to remove the extra lines between the links, and indent the headers to those lists too. You're close.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also need:
Zettian Infantry: Utgar Soulborg Bonding
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Also need:
Zettian Infantry: Utgar Soulborg Bonding
Good eye.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope that's right.

You still need to remove the extra lines between the links, and indent the headers to those lists too. You're close.
Yeah, I think I tried to go off the 4th's book as much as possible, though my being a bit tired might mean things appear right to me even if they're wrong as heck. Don't even wanna know how long it took for me to type the powers out.

Thx Foure! Will add in a sec.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM

Good enough. Thanks!

DCM3 is best with Deathstalkers and Zettian Guards.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I found him pretty good in playtesting when paired with the ZI and DW9K. I think I had Raelin in there too. Explosive Rounds Special Attack is awesome, because it's hard for opponents to stop you from hitting four figures every turn. And if things get more clumped up, you can switch over to Deathwalker 9000 for his more traditional explosion attack. There's also the option to send the Deathcommander charging into the front lines for the Marked For Destruction bonus for the ZIs attack, and when you do that you can also get a free turn with 9K. Having two Deathwalkers also lessens the chance of bad roll ruining your army, and Raelin makes that chance even smaller.

Another question with the wording on Heavy Support Beacon: As currently worded, couldn't I bond with a large or unique Soulborg that didn't follow Utgar? And couldn't I bond with a non-Soulborg squad does follow Utgar?

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 18th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I found him pretty good in playtesting when paired with the ZI and DW9K. I think I had Raelin in there too. Explosive Rounds Special Attack is awesome, because it's hard for opponents to stop you from hitting four figures every turn. And if things get more clumped up, you can switch over to Deathwalker 9000 for his more traditional explosion attack. There's also the option to send the Deathcommander charging into the front lines for the Marked For Destruction bonus for the ZIs attack, and when you do that you can also get a free turn with 9K. Having two Deathwalkers also lessens the chance of bad roll ruining your army, and Raelin makes that chance even smaller.

Another question with the wording on Heavy Support Beacon: As currently worded, couldn't I bond with a large or unique Soulborg that didn't follow Utgar? And couldn't I bond with a non-Soulborg squad does follow Utgar?
The phrase "who follow Utgar" is used as a catch-all of sorts. The unit he's basically bonding with must be an Utgar Soulborg one that fits the size or category requirements (in this case, Large units and/or Unique units).

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll make more fixes tomorrow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs