Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 15th, 2010, 09:59 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart
Re: Any older Wave Reprints this year?

Shoot, I think many of us would just be happy with any new reprint. I'll take whatever they make.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old February 16th, 2010, 07:54 PM

GnKoichi Woo who?

I sent a customer service message to Wizards a few days ago asking them to reprint 2, 3, 4, 6 & RotV. I know these things probably get ignored, but if lots of people do it they may pay attention. Send a request this week! And don't forget to be nice and thank them for the reprints we have gotten!
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Makes sense....apparently WotC staff will have some more time on their hands now that they don't have to worry about SWM.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old February 17th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

Sign me up for wave 4 also. The Aubriens are one of the few squads I am missing, as well as the McDirks. Plus you can never have too many Heavy Gruts.

But I am greatful for all the new DnD scape this year, so if no reprint comes, I'll still be able to go on, head held high, and keep playing.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:12 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
Sign me up for wave 4 also. The Aubriens are one of the few squads I am missing, as well as the McDirks. Plus you can never have too many Heavy Gruts.

But I am greatful for all the new DnD scape this year, so if no reprint comes, I'll still be able to go on, head held high, and keep playing.
You do realize that those are all from different waves, right?
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post

You do realize that those are all from different waves, right?
Aubriens- Wave 4
Mcdirks- Wave 3
Heavy Gruts- Wave 6

I think he was saying that he doesn't really care which we get as long as we get one of those waves.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:10 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Yes. Wave 4. Wave 4. Wave 4. Wave 3. Wave 4. Wave 4. Wave 4. Wave 4. Thaelunk. Wave 4. Wave 4. and some lava. Reprint them all please WOC.

CORVUS
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:49 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
I really wish they would reprint Wave 4. Have you seen how much the Aubrien Archers go for on ebay?
Yeah, and I paid a pretty sum for those guys. Hoping for a reprint of Wave 4!

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:44 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get the feeling that WotC doesnt care how much we rant, they will do what they want.
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:55 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I would love to see more:

Wave 2 (Marro Drones/Knights)
Wave 4.5 (Raknar's Vision, would like a 2nd one)
Wave 6 (Heavy Gruts)
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I don't understand why they don't go ahead and start releasing the older waves. They can do it between new releases. With all the new players we are all constantly trying to bring to the game, it's frustrating when you have to tel these new players the figures they really like can only be gotten on E-Bay for an arm and a leg. That's a real great way to hook them.

It also frustrates me that those of us that can't afford to buy all we want from new waves right away are sol because it sells out so fast. I never got the repaints from Wave 10. I'm still trying to catch up on 9 and trying to scrounge together enough for D1 before it is all sold out. Seems they would figure out they would make more money if they printed more product. It's not like they have stock piles left lying around, except maybe Nakitas and Marvel. lol

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:04 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I am hoping for a wave 4,3,6 reprint in that order. Wave 2 wouldnt be bad either. Of course the TT and VW. Aquillas alliance would be nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News