Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 28th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Suskra

The Book of Suskra

C3V - Wave 8 (Wave 21) Curse of Stormtorn Peak - Boars and Bluecoats

PDF DOWNLOAD

The figure used for this unit is a D&D Dungeon Command miniature from the Blood of Gruumsh box set. Its name is Wereboar.

Character Bio:
Valhalla is no stranger to the Hybrids of Eberron, but Suskra may be the most fearsome of them all. He charges into battle recklessly, with inhuman endurance, seeking a victim to rend with his tusks. Even the toughest hero can be laid low with one barrage from this killing machine.

Quote:
OVEREXTEND ATTACK
After taking a turn with Suskra, you may place a wound marker on Suskra and take another turn with him. You may use this power only once during a round.

GORE
If Suskra inflicts one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with a normal attack, you must place 1 additional wound marker on the defending figure's Army Card.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • [TBD]
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits or Penalty Received
  • WEREWOLF LORD: MOON FRENZY
    As a Hybrid hero, a Werewolf Lord can use Moon Frenzy to make an attempt to take a turn with Suskra.
    It's a benefit if the Werewolf Lord is in your team.
    It's a penalty if the Werewolf Lord is an opponent.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SELEENA: FERAL SWIPE
    Seleena rolls 2 additional dice when attacking adjacent Hybrid figures.
  • Torin: Evil Eye Protection:
    As a small figure who follows Utgar, Suskra may benefit from Torin's EVIL EYE PROTECTION.
  • Ornak: Red Flag of Fury:
    As a unique hero that follows Utgar, Suskra may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
- TBA

Last edited by Leaf_It; June 18th, 2021 at 05:02 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:19 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Suskra

Suskra also benefits from Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura and from Torin's Evil Eye Protection.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old September 29th, 2019, 05:03 AM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Suskra also benefits from Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura and from Torin's Evil Eye Protection.
Darn it, I remembered these when I started making this book, but forgot after I typed up the card text.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:30 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may he use overextend attack ? If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may I take a turn with overextend attack after the turn of my opponent ?
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may he use overextend attack ? If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may I take a turn with overextend attack after the turn of my opponent ?
Amazingly, this question has never come up in the Werewolf Lord's own book. You'd think it would, since there's several figures with Overextend Attack.
Old June 1st, 2021, 07:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Amazingly, this question has never come up in the Werewolf Lord's own book. You'd think it would, since there's several figures with Overextend Attack.
Yes, this is an issue that exists in classic 'scape as well, if (for example) there is a Lycanthropy marker on Alistair. Or just if a Mindflayer Enslaves Alistair.

Our understanding when we made this card was that, because overextend attack triggers after taking a turn, control returns to the original player before the Mindflayer/WWL player has a chance to use Overextend Attack.

Last edited by dok; June 2nd, 2021 at 01:20 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:25 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since it says, "take a turn," on the werewolf card, you can overextend. Also, since overextend has been used during the round, it cannot be used again. That is how I read it.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:24 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

One important fix and two minor tweaks for the text transcript:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
OVEREXTEND ATTACK << usually boldface
After taking a turn with Suskra, you may place a wound marker on Suskra and take another turn with him. You may use this power only once during a round.

GORE << usually boldface
If Suskra inflicts one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with a normal attack, you may must place 1 additional wound marker on the defending figure's Army Card.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 18th, 2021, 05:02 PM

fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs