Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2020, 03:47 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee)

Cards should be updated now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 8th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
UNITY STRIKES
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card or the card of a Unique Hero you control within 10 spaces of Livewire and taking a turn with that Hero, you may either:
  • attack with a Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this turn; or
  • reveal an "X" Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control to move any figure you control within 4 spaces of that Hero up to 4 spaces. That figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control after using this special power.

TECHNOPATHIC CONTROL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.
Choose a figure within 10 spaces of Livewire that is an Android, a Cyborg or has an X-O Marker on its card. Attack any figure within X clear sight spaces of the chosen figure, where X is the Range number of the chosen figure.
Blue edits are just suggestions.

Pasteable:

Quote:
UNITY STRIKES
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card or the card of a Unique Hero you control within 10 spaces of Livewire and taking a turn with that Hero, you may either:
  • attack with a Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this turn; or
  • reveal an "X" Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control to move any figure you control within 4 spaces of that Hero up to 4 spaces. That figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control after using this special power.

TECHNOPATHIC CONTROL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.
Choose a figure within 10 spaces of Livewire that is an Android, a Cyborg or has an X-O Marker on its card. Attack any figure within X clear sight spaces of the chosen figure, where X is the Range number of the chosen figure.
I don't love the asymmetry between the SA working on Manowar and EI3 not working on him.

Cards look good to my eyes. Worth noting that the URL has parens in it, though, which I don't think is standard? Might be worth avoiding that, since I know we saw X-2 choke on an apostrophe recently.
Old March 8th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would we be too tight on words to slot the XO marker into the last power? I don't think it would upset any balance concerns here at all. I think not including was more of an oversight than an intentional choice.
Old March 8th, 2020, 10:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The card is already at almost the minimum text size (and already past the 'japes minimum'), I can try it, but we don't have a surplus of space to work with here.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 8th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shanhara isn't traditional tech, and it took her a lot to take control originally when she did. I think its fair to argue thematically she wouldn't be able to do it so easily on the fly. The new wording shaves some words, but not enough to make me feel okay trying to cram.

Updated.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Book Wyrm

@Soundwarp SG-1 should be ready to do the final update here.
Old March 12th, 2020, 02:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

*snip* Other than that, EPB united.

Last edited by MrNobody; March 12th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old March 12th, 2020, 11:51 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PDFs need updates before release.

Poker card needed.
Old March 14th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not relevant for the cards, just the title/bio, but one thing I'm noticing is we have her as "Amanda Mckee" and I think it should probably be "Amanda McKee," with the capitalization in the middle?
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda McKee)

This sentence seems clunky, but not sure what'd be better:

'After bonding with and taking control of Aric's armor temporarily, Livewire learned the truth of Harada's evils, the armor having increased her powers even more, giving her access to all Harada's secrets.'

'and even can' in paragraph 2 should be 'and can even'.
Las sentence should be: 'Her link with the armor increased the range and strength of her abilities, now allowing her to interface with and control machines at a much greater distance.'

Links needed for Peter and Aric.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Book Wyrm

Proposing this change to Unity Strikes:

Quote:
UNITY STRIKES
  • attack with a different Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this turn; or
Basically closes an accidental interaction with Lanterns and Constructs that was never intended or tested. All tests had the attack going to whoever got the free move that turn, not the original unit themselves.

EDIT: Oh, and bio corrected with LO's edits.
Old March 28th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Seems like a good wording update.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library