Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old March 18th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Another Jundland Waste Option (putting the ruins in the center and spreading out the map a little). Also, the two highest hills are in the center of the map, not close to the start zones.

WK Jundland Waste Option 4

Stormtroopers will take 2 turns to get to one of the highest hills. Darth Vader will also take 2 turns. So that's 4 turns to get everyone into position.

The ruins also provide cover while advancing across the map. And the maximum height of 4 of the hills allows medium 5 figures to engage and attack figures on any of the hills.

Hills with a height of 3 also prevent rat screens for ranged units--the rats have a height of 3, so they can't engage units that are filling a 3 height hill.

In addition, melee figures can cross on the outside edges of a high hill to avoid squads with up to Range 6 on the other high hill--allowing them to get safely to their enemy's starting zone.
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that's my favorite Jundland Waste map thus far, WK.
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Although originally built for
Raid on the Pride of Barsoom!, this map could be used to represent an Imperial Destroyer.

Treasure Glyphs represent Pulse Cannon Stations:

Pulse Cannons.

Any unit
with hands may occupy a Pulse Cannon Station, and may attack with the Pulse Cannon's Explosion Special Attack in lieu of its own.

Old March 18th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, kolakowski. That's really cool. That could easily be modified to look like a star destroyer. Thanks for posting!
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Although originally built for
Raid on the Pride of Barsoom!, this map could be used to represent an Imperial Destroyer.

Treasure Glyphs represent Pulse Cannon Stations:

Pulse Cannons.

Any unit
with hands may occupy a Pulse Cannon Station, and may attack with the Pulse Cannon's Explosion Special Attack in lieu of its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Wow, kolakowski. That's really cool. That could easily be modified to look like a star destroyer. Thanks for posting!
The back story can easily be adopted, too.
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Very cool, Kola. I really like that latest Jundland Waste map too White Knight.
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

WK, great map! I'll build that one tomorrow after Track.
Old March 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Agreed on the Jundland Wastes map. I didn't get a chance to comment in the Darth Vader or Imp Officer threads, but that update basically fixes all the problems I had: high hills too close to the start zone, longish map with no cover for melee figures, and figures on the high hills can't be engaged by 5 height figs.

Nice work!
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Mos Eisley Cantina
Spoiler Alert!

Download

Uses RotV, FotA, Marvel
I just saw this map and I am quite impressed. I specifically like that I can see the two tables and the bar in the middle. Great job.

Last edited by Balantai; March 19th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I agree. I've never played this map, but the look of it is very good. Definitely a candidate for the Master Set.
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Don't forget the stage, and the front and back doors (opening to the sand), and the inner room with it's own table!
Old March 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, when I looked over this thread that Mos Eisley Cantina map really stood out to me and I wondered why no one had commented on it. It has many of the desired features.

I spent the day working on a HoSS themed map of my own today after seeing the front page. I'll post what i came up with as soon as I get all the pics uploaded.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape