Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 12th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mossman's Customs & Repaints 1-13 Lizardfolk hero

Lizardfolk hero. Used green stuff to modify and arm Abomination from MarvelScape, plus a light repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Dollar Store Cowboys and Indians repaints
Spoiler Alert!

Hunger Games miniatures rebased for 'Scape.

Spoiler Alert!

British officer using the Norrington miniature from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Spoiler Alert!

Here's a repaint of the newly-released Samuel Brown:

Spoiler Alert!

Here's The Green Knight. Painted over a Knight of Weston with metallic green, and added a shield sticker from Warhammer:

Spoiler Alert!

This is a combo of Syvarris and a Tarn Viking:

Spoiler Alert!

Here are some custom Gladiatrons I made using Battleball figures. I need to tweak the paint job a bit:

Spoiler Alert!

Here's my repaint of the "Not an Exclusive" contest winner, "Brutus Bestiarus." He looks good, but is difficult to tell apart from the other Glads when looking down at the table. Might be a good idea to repaint the shield in order to make him stand out.

Spoiler Alert!

Here's my repaint of the Heroclix Silver Samurai. He's just the right size for 'Scape, and blends nicely with the other Samurai heroes. Got him for .50 from Miniature Market.

Spoiler Alert!

This is a custom based on Benjamin Martin from "The Patriot." I used the body of Red Skull, a head from a 10th Regiment, and a tomahawk from a Mohican tribesman.

Spoiler Alert!

Here's my custom Fellowship of the Ring:

Spoiler Alert!

And a custom Hero Quest elf:

Spoiler Alert!

Since I haven't yet shelled out the $ for a Taro, here's a flag-bearer using an Izumi.

Spoiler Alert!

Here's a repaint of the Wolves of Badru. An undercoat of aqua mixed with light gray, then drybrushed with white.

Spoiler Alert!

These figures are a combo of Airborne Elite and Krav.
Spoiler Alert!

This Viking longbowman was made using two Tarn Viking warriors and a few bits off of Syvarris.
Spoiler Alert!

This guy is a Thorgrim repaint with the horns off a Tarn Viking and a battle axe from Hero Quest.

Spoiler Alert!

I wanted to make my Izumi Samurai mesh better with the Ashigaru, the Tagawa, and the Samurai Archers. Here's what I came up with:

Spoiler Alert!

What do you think?

Last edited by Mossman; January 13th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Izumi Samurai Repaint

They look quite nice
Old July 12th, 2008, 04:47 PM

Dark Lord o' THIRST is surprisingly tart

Pretty cool. I likey!

GENERATION 28
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:00 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Very nice repaints! Do you have other HS repaints and are you planning on doing others?
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:23 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:50 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
They look quite nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord o' THIRST View Post
Pretty cool. I likey!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Very nice repaints! Do you have other HS repaints and are you planning on doing others?
Thanks everyone! These were my first repaints. I did a really cool mod of the Cyprien Esenwein figure, and I've got something up my sleeve for Thorgrim, but that's about it at the moment.
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Pssh. May as well just call them the Tagawa Samurai #2 now.

I kid, I kid. Nice painting skillz... I wish I could do that. Or paint in general. Or draw. Man, it would be nice to be able to draw...
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:46 PM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker

I never really liked the red. Much better!
Old July 12th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love them! Kudos on your washing, and color scheme, it reminds me of Age of Empires for some reason.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 12th, 2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Pssh. May as well just call them the Tagawa Samurai #2 now.
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:08 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I want them. You did a great job paying attention to the detail, and the dry brushing really shows. Perhaps though, you should have added a purple sash or something like it somewhere. I think a dash of purple would really give it some contrast.
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good job on painting your samurai

Did you repaint them fully or just drybrush them and give them a wash? They blend in with your other troops much better now

I agree with Einar's Puppy, you could give them a small contrast with some purple like on thier belts or bracers or something.

Good job on the repaint

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions