Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old April 6th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That is pretty cool! A few units could be moved out of ANH though, making it even smaller. Rebel Vanguard I feel was more of a RotJ unit, or maybe ESB, as that is where we see the Rebel's fighting the Empire's land vehicles. In ANH the only Rebel fights we see take place are on a space ship or in space. Then the Tusken Snipers were really first seen in EPI.
Yeah, I had to guess on a few of those. I looked up Rebel Vanguard on Wookieepedia and they said they made an appearance in ANH (maybe walking around on Yavin?), but I would agree they fit better in ROTJ.

Tusken Snipers for TPM makes sense, they have way more of an impact there. A Tusken only carries a sniper rifle in ANH in a brief scene.
Old April 8th, 2019, 11:41 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Added to OP.
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

B1s and Droideka added to the Archives.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 4th, 2019, 03:49 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

The majority of the Endor figures don't have PDFs in their Holocron's.

Long live heroscape
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:51 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
I'll take a look at that as soon as I have a chance. Thanks for the heads-up.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
The individual PDFs are now linked on the OP's of each Endor character. When I get a chance, I will link the card sets on each as well.

Art
Figure

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:04 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for doing that mac.

Long live heroscape
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You can always use the X-2 card printer. All HoSS cards are available there in one place.
Old January 1st, 2020, 01:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just an odd thing I noticed, but how did Maul end up between the two Vaders in the Alphabetical Order section?

Really digging the start of the prequel designs!
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just an odd thing I noticed, but how did Maul end up between the two Vaders in the Alphabetical Order section?

Really digging the start of the prequel designs!
Fixed! Thanks for the note. Glad you are enjoying the new stuff. We've got more that is close. We'll be posting something in the Playtesting Thread soon.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by Porkins; February 20th, 2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 10th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated with the Sarlacc!
Old March 24th, 2022, 03:31 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is HOSS still active?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape