Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs
Official Rules and FAQs Compilation and discussion of AotP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2016, 01:50 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ

The scenario for Battle for Zendikar doesn't seem to be anywhere on the Internet. If I can figure out how to use the scanner, I'll upload that and also the Innistrad rulebook.
Old September 28th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Anitar , will you be able to make it into a PDF file? I totally spaced this off last I looked at this thread. I am working extra overtime right now or I would jump on this right away.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 28th, 2016, 08:54 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Battle for Zendikar

Shadows over Innistrad

Is this the first time I've actually used my Contributor status, after all these years? I've gotta give the other Contributors credit; scanning is more work than you'd think.
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:34 PM

sterned is surprisingly tart

Hey all here is a better scan of Shaodows over Innistrad no cut off pages.

https://mega.nz/#!JNIjHSAZ!RBKijK-lR...hx2n3gObVWFbK8

Cheers
Old January 10th, 2017, 11:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterned View Post

Cheers
Thanks @sterned , looks just slightly bettern than the one by @Anitar . I deskewed and OCRed it and compressed it only slightly, then added it to Heroscaper's Downloads Rules section. Download Here
Old January 11th, 2017, 10:56 AM

sterned is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterned View Post

Cheers
Thanks @sterned , looks just slightly bettern than the one by @Anitar . I deskewed and OCRed it and compressed it only slightly, then added it to Heroscaper's Downloads Rules section. Download Here
Looks good thanks, I did forget to optimize it after I scanned it.
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since all the other 'official' scenarios are included in the three rulebooks, could we also link to the Wal-mart exclusive bonus scenario in the topic?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...original=1&c=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@quozl FYI, Hasbro has Printables of the unit and spell cards from the first master set and Zendikar. Add these to teh Op if you can too.

Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Squad Cards
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Spell Cards
Battle For Zendikar Squad Cards
Battle For Zendikar Spell Cards

I found this out from @Targanth on BGG posting a link to this thread there, so credit goes to them.

Also, @Colorcrayons made a PDF printout with magic cards sized turn order player aids. Very helpful and a must to give to new people, even (especially) experienced Heroscape players.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 26th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs