Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 15th, 2019, 10:51 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Hero Forge: A Custom Gold Mind

Hey All,

I'm never really around much these days, but I stumbled upon something that I thought my favorite community would enjoy. It's a company that allows you to customize sculpts of figures and they create them and ship them to you.

They're a bit on the pricey side, but if you wanted to make a custom hero with a sculpt designed by yourself or wanted to get someone a gift for Christmas that is in the HS vein it's a good source.

If you're interested I'll just drop the link here: https://www.heroforge.com/

Note that you would need to paint the figurines yourself.

~JS
Old December 15th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Hero Forge: A Custom Gold Mind

I've heard of them, even used them once before. I plan on making heavy use of 'em once I have a 3D Printer, someday. Bloody awesome.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards