Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 29th, 2016, 11:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep SIGNUPS UNTIL June 26th!

For anyone who may have noticed that the links weren't working properly... they are now working properly. Game on!
Old June 29th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
For anyone who may have noticed that the links weren't working properly... they are now working properly. Game on!
Thanks dok! Vegie's dad and I are scheduled for 6pm Mountain time (8pm central) tonight.
Old June 29th, 2016, 01:10 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey [MENTION=7223]MegaSilver[/MENTION], I really hope we get to face off sometime.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old June 29th, 2016, 04:56 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me and NeedsMoreDice should be starting in a few minutes. Would a ref be able to hop on?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 29th, 2016, 05:39 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me and NeedsNewDice are offically starting.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old June 29th, 2016, 05:53 PM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart

Ok so I clicked on the link for our game and I have a "Read only" I want to get in there and place some figures before our game starts tonight but I don't see a google string here in the web address for our game... "http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/index.php?log=5771c64317c981467074115.html&gdoc=1vXoXTW7XXcRcqTv6ONwUj MwLn0aLI0EG2zr-si1X4T8"

I am guessing this is the link to view the game but I need to get in there to edit and place figures and such...

and I'm just not quite sure where I go from here...
Old June 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Looks like you snuck a space in there, but the gdoc string for your game is
1vXoXTW7XXcRcqTv6ONwUjMwLn0aLI0EG2zr-si1X4T8

Try logging out of the app and then clicking on the link again, and make sure you are logged into google using the same e-mail address you signed up with.
Old June 29th, 2016, 07:27 PM

So I ended up defeating NeedsNewDice in a very close match. With his wolves going down to my microcorp agents fairly early but then him coming back with cyprien who killed all but Laglor and one Krav Maga. then I was able to kill Cyprien with Laglor and walk over to kill Sonya.

Good game to NeedsNewDice, was a very fun match. Also, where do I report the win?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old June 29th, 2016, 08:13 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

[MENTION=5180]dillerbocker[/MENTION] and I are starting our game at around 9:00 central time tonight. Very excited!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:18 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chris and I will start our match tonight around 10:00 pm EST.

Old June 30th, 2016, 12:18 AM

NeedsNewDice is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
So I ended up defeating NeedsNewDice in a very close match. With his wolves going down to my microcorp agents fairly early but then him coming back with cyprien who killed all but Laglor and one Krav Maga. then I was able to kill Cyprien with Laglor and walk over to kill Sonya.

Good game to NeedsNewDice, was a very fun match. Also, where do I report the win?
It was a very intense end to the match! I probably would have been better off running away with Cyprien instead of charging in against Laglor, but I thought I might be able to take him out.

Good game, though. Any time it comes down to a small number of figures, it's exciting.
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:14 AM

Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1 POSTED

Reporting form is up, for those who have already gotten their games in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events