Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 12th, 2006, 09:12 AM

bighamrules has disabled reputation
any other board game cool

i just want to know what you guy play besides hs

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old May 12th, 2006, 09:24 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
boardgame wise?
well when I find the ppl...
world of warcraft, munchkin, heroquest...bunch others.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 12th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Board Games I like to play other than HS:

Risk (Various Versions)
Chess
Checkers
Candyland (I have a 3 year old, what are ya gonna do?)

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old May 12th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Playing Samurai Swords (formerly known as Shogun) next Friday!!!!
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Settlers of Catan!

Amongst a slew of others. Its mostly just Oogiezone and I for now (everyone left for the summer). So I imagine we will be playing a lot more of the Kosmos Two Player games.

Balloon Cup, Hellas, Jambo, those are our favorites.

Also, I own, but have yet to play Memoir '44. I have heard nothing but good things about it...just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:18 PM

ServantOfUtgar has disabled reputation
PIRATES COVE!

What a great game. Pirates rock! I had a chance to play last weekend. I will be buying a copy ASAP.

sailing from island to island collecting treasure and fame!

NOT to be confused with Pirates of the Spanish Main.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nexus Ops is a fun game and once you learn the rules the game lasts only 45 min to an hour.

Newb.
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServantOfUtgar
NOT to be confused with Pirates of the Spanish Main.
Which is a pretty neat game too. The ships look AWESOME, rules could use a little tweaking. I have some alternate hex rules that I will be trying out for that game.
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:55 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Yep, Nexus Ops is fun. Currently I'm playing Descent - Journeys in the Dark alot. Very looking forward to the upcoming expansions.
Old May 12th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My son, wife, and I play ThunderRoad a lot. It's quick and fun.

May be difficult to find. But if you're a Mad Max/Road Warrior fan, this game's for you.

This is the version I have:

here's an alternate cover:

WOW, Nexus Ops looks fun! What's a decent price to hunt for on eBay?
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thunderroad is a blast and I love the way the board keeps going and going. Nexus Ops is available from Thoughthammer.com for 31.50 and they have shipping for free for orders over 125.00. So for just the game and shipping anything under 40.00 is decent. You might want to check around your area to see if any FLGS carry it. Retail is 45.00.

Newb.
Old May 12th, 2006, 03:50 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i play rail baron once in a while and sometimes aquire

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games