Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 12th, 2015, 09:01 AM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Michigan 'Scapers!

Sweet! BC

Now that you have a pile of Heroscape you will probably want to by trying it out.
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:29 PM

PatientZero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looking for people who were really into Heroscape and miss it. Ive got a bunch of them myself and I play other miniature games now I can supplement with. Please get a hold of me!
Old July 14th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What part of the state?
Old July 14th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm from Southeast Michigan and would be interested in getting a tournament scene going again.
Old July 16th, 2017, 12:30 AM

Jango_Fett is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am from the SE Michigan area as well and would be into this!
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@Tiamat is new here and looking for some Heroscape action in the Ann Arbor region.
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:24 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I see there was some interest this past summer. I'm new to heroscape, but very interested in getting a group together if others are still around.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:27 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Here in the Ann Arbor area. Would love to play a game or dare I say attend a tournament if they exist ?
Old December 11th, 2018, 03:24 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Trying to start this back up. Any players in Michigan? We have a small group in Ann Arbor that plays about once a month! Send me a message or respond back here.
Old December 20th, 2018, 03:23 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are going to play our next time on Friday, January 18th starting around 6:00 pm. We are also planning a tournament on Saturday, February 23rd starting in the afternoon. More details on timing to come. Hope you can make things!
Old January 18th, 2019, 11:25 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Our first tournament is a go! Check out the details here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55486
Old June 27th, 2019, 08:59 PM

Just keeping this active. Michigan has a group going! I am willing to also travel this Summer for a game to help you knock the rust off. We play frequently in Ann Arbor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers