Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 6th, 2018, 09:40 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Ultimate Custome Collection for Tabletop Sim. v.1 released!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...ape+collection

This is the first version of my Ultimate Heroscape Collection for Tabletop Simulator. With over 200 different cards available from Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alien Vs Predator,Bioshock, even Pokemon! Many cards from this site were used, but there are cards specially made for this mod.

I am also working on a "campaign"of sorts. 25 heroscape maps from various locations throughout fiction on a map. Kinda campaign that is not realistic in real life, but it should be cool.

Version .2 will be release in the next couple of days, which features posing of the figures(most are in a t-pose right now), and an attempt to have the top 100 marvel and dc characters. From there we will be focusing on other sets, such as Mortal Kombat, Monster Hunter, Naruto, and more!! Also, if anyone wished to help with the project, all are welcome!

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 6th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ultimate Custome Collection for Tabletop Sim. v.1 releas

This looks really neat! I have a couple of questions, though:

Is this meant to be downloaded in addition to the other Tabletop Simulator HeroScape mod, or is it completely standalone?

Also, do you have any plans on making C3V/SoV figures?
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:50 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

This mod is only a collection of custom figures, so there are no pieces for playing the game(turn counters, wound markers, etc). This is just due to the nature of Tabletop Simulator. Generally speaking, you are usually going to take your army and gaming pieces to a map and load them there. I will probably add some kind of tool kit with the basic pieces at some point though, and I'm trying to come up with some way of putting a list of maps in as instances in a way that they can be loaded one at a time.

Old March 7th, 2018, 12:57 AM

As to the c3v question, I did originally have an interest in finding 3d models that could effectively fill in for the various c3v figures, as finding 3d models of the various figures used is mostly impossible, but unless there are people who are interested in helping with that, it would not be started until I have this collection to where I really want it to be, and I still have quite a few different "sets" planned.

Old March 12th, 2018, 05:54 AM

Trying to put up screenshot, been a while.

Old March 12th, 2018, 05:55 AM

Hmm....thats not a very big screenshot... Well theres a shot of some Xmen attacking Yoda, Hellboy, and Abe Sapien.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 11:05 PM

So I've needed something to focus on lately, so I've jumped pretty crazy into this project. I am currently attempting to implement the entire C3G set into this mod. Been working almost non stop on the project for a week or so, have probably 50% of the C3G cards in so far, will be releasing the next update when i hit a real solid wall.I'll admit, some of the models had to be made from scratch, and original 3d modeling is not my strongest suite, but my Awesome Android looks decent...(if you dont zoom in too close lol)...

Old March 29th, 2018, 09:20 PM

V.2 Released today. Now has over 500+ custom cards from this site with 3d models

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This is very cool. Did I understand correctly the issue with the C3V units is that they aren't, unlike Star Wars, etc., minis for familiar figures? And customizing models for these unfamiliar minis would be a challenge?

Either way, this is extremely cool. Thank you for sharing with the community.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:52 AM

Dad Scaper That is it in a nut shell, I am considering redoing the cards with similarly themed figures, but as of now I'm focusing on popular universe(marvel, star wars, various video games). Once I'm satisfied with that part of the collection, ill take a look at continuing the C3V aspect of the project

Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:00 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I probably have almost all the C3V figures (Ram Army Box included, don’t ask what I spent on it) so if taking pictures of them will help you in any way, I can do that.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:29 PM

Pumpkin king, My understanding is the process of "scanning" figures in takes like an hour a piece, and a bit of knowhow. Now if that is something you would be interested in doing, awesome. Id even be willing to do the processing part. But from what little i know, you need to get a little stand and take like a 100 pictures of it while spinning it slowly

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations