Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 10th, 2021, 06:29 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Of course, I figured they'd sort out what direction to take the Warbound power, but seeing someone else's thoughts on the same faction helps I'm sure.
Old May 11th, 2021, 09:31 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking I need a few more design points so I can run him with Nelson and Murdock and do a mini public release set like @IAmBatman did with the Interlopers and @FreshFoods is doing with the City of Heroes.

NAME = GLADIATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = MELVIN POTTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160-180

REFORMED CRIMINAL

If Gladiator is within clear sight of a Unique Crime Fighter you control, he has the class of Crime Fighter instead of the class listed on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if that figure is in clear sight of Gladiator, you may take a turn with Gladiator. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

BUZZSAW SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE: SPECIAL; ATTACK: 3+SPECIAL

Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Gladiator. All figures on those spaces are affected by Gladiator's Buzzsaw Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. After using this Special Attack, you may use it one additional time.

BLADED ARMOR

When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Gladiator is not destroyed by this attack and rolled at least one excess shield, the attacking figure receives one wound.

Last edited by redstang; August 10th, 2021 at 01:19 PM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Love seeing the world of Daredevil potentially expanded a bit. We need something for Karen Page too!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:45 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Dig the design! Buzzsaw sounds like it would be pretty solid against heroes around his price range.
Old May 11th, 2021, 01:08 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated Foggy! Better or Worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys at Law

NAME = FOGGY NELSON
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ATTORNEY
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 60

DISCOVERY DEMAND
Before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may choose an opponent's Army Card and view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen card.

PROFESSIONAL REFERRAL
At the beginning of your turn, you may move any number of unrevealed Order Markers from the card of an Attorney you control or from Nelson and Murdock’s Client onto any other card you control with the Class of Crime Fighter or Fighter.

RESTRAINING ORDER
If there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, and all of your Order Markers are on cards of figures you control with the Class of Attorney, Crime Fighter, or Fighter, your Order Markers may not be moved or revealed by any power on an opposing player's army card.
Old May 11th, 2021, 01:10 PM

Updated Matt due to word changes to Foggy's card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Pro Bono Publico!

NAME = MATT MURDOCK
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ATTORNEY/PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

BLIND JUSTICE
You may draft one other Matt Murdock figure that is not an Attorney. Start with this Matt Murdock on the battlefield. At the start of the round after this Matt Murdock or Nelson and Murdock’s Client has been destroyed, remove this Matt Murdock from the game and place the other Matt Murdock figure on an empty space in your starting zone or on an empty space next to any figure you control.

ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Hero you control that is a Criminal or has a Repentant personality. For the entire game, the chosen figure is considered Nelson and Murdock’s Client. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of Nelson and Murdock’s Client, before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Matt Murdock. After using this special power, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control other than that Hero.

CROSS EXAMINATION
Before moving, you may choose one Unique Hero adjacent to Matt Murdock and reveal the “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen figure's Army Card. Cross Examination cannot be used against figures with the Insane personality. Matt Murdock cannot attack the chosen figure on the same turn that he uses Cross Examination.
Old May 11th, 2021, 02:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I feel like Discovery Demand should have a D20 roll. He's a lawyer trying to use the force of the law to get what he wants, not a psychic.

It would be cool if Attorney Client Privilege let you take a turn with "any Matt Murdock figure you control" so that he could use it in Daredevil form as well.

Cool takes overall.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2021, 05:53 PM

I can get behind both things Bats said.

Cool designs! I always really like our civilian versions of characters, this feels distinctly lawyer-ish.
Old May 11th, 2021, 06:12 PM

What about something like this to make it feel more like a "demand"?

DISCOVERY DEMAND
Before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may choose an opponent's Army Card. That opponent may let you view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen card. If they do not, for the remainder of the round, that all figures for the chosen card have the Class of Criminal instead of what is listed on the card.

So basically give us the information or you're in violation of the law. It disrupts their synergies if they don't let you see their OMs and can play off of law enforcement types that do better against Criminals.

Old May 11th, 2021, 06:22 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Don't have much to say myself since I don't know the character, (I like the mechanics of Never Stopping) but here's the Green Scar writeup @MrNobody recently posted in his design thread ;

Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent’s turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this player turn.

INDOMITABLE
If Green Scar begins his turn unengaged, add 2 to his Move number this turn. If he begins his turn engaged, add 2 to his Attack number this turn.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
@MrNobody What's your take on the Warbound power? I'm planning to do Miek for my next LD so I wanted to get your take on things.
Old May 11th, 2021, 08:37 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Don't have much to say myself since I don't know the character, (I like the mechanics of Never Stopping) but here's the Green Scar writeup @MrNobody recently posted in his design thread ;

Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent’s turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this player turn.

INDOMITABLE
If Green Scar begins his turn unengaged, add 2 to his Move number this turn. If he begins his turn engaged, add 2 to his Attack number this turn.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
@MrNobody What's your take on the Warbound power? I'm planning to do Miek for my next LD so I wanted to get your take on things.
Glad to see this version of Hulk getting some love. I would think we would want Miek to have a class of Warbound instead of Gladiator for any potential call out in a Warbound bonding power. But that’s just my thought.
Old May 11th, 2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What about something like this to make it feel more like a "demand"?

DISCOVERY DEMAND
Before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may choose an opponent's Army Card. That opponent may let you view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen card. If they do not, for the remainder of the round, that all figures for the chosen card have the Class of Criminal instead of what is listed on the card.

So basically give us the information or you're in violation of the law. It disrupts their synergies if they don't let you see their OMs and can play off of law enforcement types that do better against Criminals.
That would help Daredevil (I) as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy