Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 24th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: "I never knew that about you"....a fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
I am an avid reader and for the past year have been stuck in paranormal romance(40yr old, straight male). Twilight, Vampire Academy, House of Night novels.

Oh, and I caused SpiteoftheDice to get a new title and now waiting on nyys's.
I'm throwing the red flag for a review.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:37 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
I guess I have a really subtle form of color-blindness. I pass all the standard tests.

I had no idea that I was colorblind until I was past 30.

One day while playing a family board game, I asked "can someone pass me the blue card?" Everyone paused and then said, "do you mean the purple card?"

Hilarity ensued.

The next two hours became a new game of "what color is this?" We quickly discovered that my sense of color did not match theirs.

I then went and took some more esoteric color tests, and sure enough I do have color deficient vision. I wish I could remember it's name. Wikipedia here I come!

EDIT: Protanomaly is the variety of color deficiency that I possess.
Wow, there seems to be quite a few of us out there color blindness/partial color blindness. I too confuse blue/purple, and also similar shades of red/green.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
I am an avid reader and for the past year have been stuck in paranormal romance(40yr old, straight male). Twilight, Vampire Academy, House of Night novels.

Oh, and I caused SpiteoftheDice to get a new title and now waiting on nyys's.
I'm throwing the red flag for a review.
Hey, they are good reads. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic. Hopeless, being the key word.

Edit: It also gives me something in common to talk about with the ladies.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:45 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I am a classical violinist, which is weird even for gamer geeks. I'm going to be attending the New England Conservatory of Music in Boston this fall as a freshie.

Any other musicians out there?
I play the viola and just finished my third year playing. I will most likely be playing with a higher grade at school.

I have also read the Twilight series, twice, the first time in exactly 14 days.
I meant real musicians.

Just kidding, I just can't resist a good viola joke. I actually play myself, so there you go.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:47 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Wow, there seems to be quite a few of us out there color blindness/partial color blindness. I too confuse blue/purple, and also similar shades of red/green.
Red on black or black on red is the worst for me. It looks like black on black.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am a classical violinist, which is weird even for gamer geeks. I'm going to be attending the New England Conservatory of Music in Boston this fall as a freshie.

I play the viola and just finished my third year playing. I will most likely be playing with a higher grade at school.

I meant real musicians.

Just kidding, I just can't resist a good viola joke. I actually play myself, so there you go.

Short wind instrument????

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old June 24th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like turtles.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:57 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I meant real musicians.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm starting to think you go around looking for this kind of thing...

And in response, the piccolo is the most penetrating strongest instrument in the orchestra...

Too much? Hmm....
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Scenariographer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I meant real musicians.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm starting to think you go around looking for this kind of thing...

And in response, the piccolo is the most penetrating strongest instrument in the orchestra...

Too much? Hmm....

Not usually, just been one of those days I guess.

Old June 24th, 2010, 11:59 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm also colorblind. For me, it is red/green/brown and blue/purple. I will actually confuse grass, stone, and sand heroscape tiles.

I am a competitive autocrosser.

I have testified as an expert witness in a number of cases in an arcane area of finance.
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Scenariographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I'm also colorblind. For me, it is red/green/brown and blue/purple. I will actually confuse grass, stone, and sand heroscape tiles.

I am a competitive autocrosser.

I have to have my son check the colors sometimes when I am building maps to make sure it's the right tile.

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm a Transformers fan (ok, that one is sort of obvious)

My right thumb can predict dramatic shifts in weather

I have an irrational fear of Shark Attacks, to the point that I'll get panicy in rivers, pools, and even bathtubs. Bizarrely, I feel perfectly fine swimming in the ocean.

I've been peed on by a tiger

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online