Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Marro Drudge

The Book of Marro Drudge
Swarm of the Marro - Master Set 2

Spoiler Alert!

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: A strange sizzling sound fills the Ticalla Jungle, and an acid stench fills the already scent-filled swamp. In the distance, a new type of lesser Marro fires its two pistols. Upon closer look, there are fleshy veins flowing from the body of the Marro Drudge to the creature’s pistols. Its target is one of the giant wasps that inhabit the rivers and lakes of the jungle. Giant globs of deep purple goo rocket out of each pistol. Nasty smells of strong acid fill the air, the wings of the wasp dissolve in the acid shots, and the massive creature falls to the ground from the Drudge attack.

If its attack wasn’t enough, the Drudge are very dangerous in swamp water. They seem to emerge out of the Swamp Water from nowhere. There are rumors that areas of the uncharted swamp are filled with nothing but submerged Marro Drudge waiting to attack.
(Hasbro)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - MARRO HIVE: Hive Mind
    Being a medium common marro squad, Marro Drudge may benefit from MARRO HIVE’s HIVE MIND ability.

-MARRO HIVE: Marro Rebirth
    Being a common marro squad, Marro Drudge may benefit from MARRO HIVE’s MARRO REBIRTH ability.

-TUL-BAK-RA: Teleport Reinforcements
    Being a marro squad, Marro Drudge may benefit from TUL=BAK-RA’s TELEPORT REINFORCEMENTS ability.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Power Rankings

Jexik: Marro Drudge- Unless the Drudge have some swamp in which they can maneuver, their usefulness is significantly lower. D

OEAO: D

Cleon: Tier 2 (191/208)

dok (VC inclusive): D

Unit Strategy Review

Last edited by superfrog; April 12th, 2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: vc added
Old September 10th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Glad to see these guys on here I love these guys the more swamp water the better and God Bless Swamp water waterfalls.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 10th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I don't care HOW bad they are compared to the Stingers. These guys look AWESOME, and thus, I love them.
Old September 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I'd just like to point out that the swamp water tunnel ability is amazing on the right maps. The swamp water tiles that they tunnel to and from do NOT have to be connected. They only have to be on the same level! That's some pretty amazing flexibility.
Old September 10th, 2007, 05:32 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
These guys have incredible sculpts, and their swamp ability is really really cool. But these guys won't see too much play from my end simply because they are so terrain specific. Obsidian guards and Yeti are the same way, they are all pretty fun and pretty good on their terrain, but that's about it. It's a shame their playability doesn't match their sweet sculpts
Old September 10th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Most-CoNvincing Visionary

ProfessorDocker Woo who?
I'd think they'll get more play with the newest players who only have Swarm of the Marro, and thus quite a bit of swamp.

!
Docker

ProfessorDocker is telling a story...
in the ALIZARIN CAVE...
Old September 10th, 2007, 05:40 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Marro Drudge swamp tunneling.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 10th, 2007, 06:45 PM

Dumb Dwarf has disabled reputation
I think Su-bak-na's boost would be helpful for when you roll for the revive and massive curse glyphs. I havent really looked at the SotM glyphs, so I don't know if any of them require rolling.

I do have a question for the number crunchers though.

Since water (and swamp water) often seem to be banked, at what times is it beneficial to give your opponent hight advantage for the bonus.

What I mean is at what attack and defense do you get an advantage out of it, and at what point does the question statistically become irrelevant.

DD

I just hope Aquilla doesn't summon me any time soon.
Old September 10th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
These guys look amazing with their machine guns and purple amo feeding things!!

They also rock on any map with even just a little swamp water.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 10th, 2007, 07:19 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Dwarf
I think Su-bak-na's boost would be helpful for when you roll for the revive and massive curse glyphs. I havent really looked at the SotM glyphs, so I don't know if any of them require rolling.

I do have a question for the number crunchers though.

Since water (and swamp water) often seem to be banked, at what times is it beneficial to give your opponent hight advantage for the bonus.

What I mean is at what attack and defense do you get an advantage out of it, and at what point does the question statistically become irrelevant.

DD
They are meant to have 3 atk and def when they go down into the swamp that way even though they give them hight they still are pretty much 2/2. But if the swamp is higher up then yay for you. Plus even though they get 1 more def, 1 more atk is much more likely thus giving you an advantage even though you gave them hight (this is true on defence to except for them though)

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Dwarf
Unfotunately, it doesn't work that way.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:46 AM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulfulKillingMachine
I wish they were warriors...
Why would that make any difference? Is there something that boosts Warriors but not Hunters?

The Marro are supposed to fight as a swarm, but if you don't have SBN, there's almost no synergy between them. With the possible exception of nagrubs, all of this year's Marro figures could be in other species and still make sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units