Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Hero/Kai-scape Tournament 3/18

Thank you all for attending! Especially those of you who braved the wet roads and traffic for so many hours. We had two newcomers who seemed to enjoy the experience. I lost track of how many losses I ended up with. Suffice it to say that Hatamoto Taro still embraces the suck at 80 points, or maybe it is just me. I also didn't collect or record records overall, but I think we determined that Master of Disaster's elf pod army won it all with a perfect record and Huskies16 was a close second with his elf pod army.
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

I actually started winning once I picked the 'terrain' Army Pods : P

I had a lot of luck with the Lava-pod with Vadik and the Obsidian Wyldfire. They were in their element with lava-resistance and White Q had 2 horrible Stinger drain pops that contributed heavily to the win.

There was a great Soulborg on Soulborg match with Dysole. Her Deathstalkers munched & mauled on Pulsar soldiers twice to bypass my 5 defense but I was incredibly lucky with Phantom Knights to somehow pull out that one against Major X17. And it was cool to see the Executioner on the board.

The Snow & Ice special Yetis were super-helpful against Zettians with glacier camo saving me from a few ranged attacks. Dr. G's Deathwalker teleport to bomb my start zone was awesome though and many Yeti's and Phantoms died before a lucky shot knocked out 9000.

Oh and there was the game against the Gruts where Kelda killed my Vampire hero instead of healing him : P but I was sort of losing that one anyway.

Thanks again.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:01 PM

Who is this motley crew of Heroscapers!?

The Everett Iron-Eagles with the Northwest Villains (Oregonian Invaders?) and the Marysville Myrmidons?

Old May 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Heroes of Scape Scenarios 6/4/17

Heroes of Scape Scenarios

Please check the OP of this thread for more information. Let us know if you can make it.

Date/Time: Sunday, June 4, 2017. Dice start rolling at noon.

Location: Nomad's domain in Everett/Mill Creek (about 25 minutes north of Seattle). PM me for address/directions.

Format: Casual scenario-based game day. Victory points will be accumulated for accomplishing different objectives in each scenario described below. Some maps will have roaming monsters as described below. Drop in anytime and join in the fun. No prizes needed, no prize table.

Armies: Bring one 800-point army with a maximum of 300 points in common figures. I will have a few pre-built armies on hand if you don't want to bring your own. Classic, C3V, SoV, and NWHC figures permitted.

Scenarios: Check the OP for initial descriptions. These will be described more fully over the coming days . . .
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:33 PM

OP has been updated with participants and a little more on the scenarios. I will have the scenarios completed this weekend. Stay tuned.

We have 3 more spots available. Let me know if you want to join in.
Old May 25th, 2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
OP has been updated with participants and a little more on the scenarios. I will have the scenarios completed this weekend. Stay tuned.

We have 3 more spots available. Let me know if you want to join in.

Thanks for organizing! I will be there - and without a sinus infection this time!!!
Old May 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM

No sinus infection! Good news indeed.

It looks like we will have 10 players as of now if everyone shows, but there is still room for two more.

I plan to have the scenarios posted in full on Sunday. I am thinking that it might be easier to have pre-built armies available for draft at each map/scenario rather than bringing one big army of 800 points to mix-and-match for each. Most will be new to the scenarios, and many are relatively new to Heroscape. Thoughts?
Old May 27th, 2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
No sinus infection! Good news indeed.

It looks like we will have 10 players as of now if everyone shows, but there is still room for two more.

I plan to have the scenarios posted in full on Sunday. I am thinking that it might be easier to have pre-built armies available for draft at each map/scenario rather than bringing one big army of 800 points to mix-and-match for each. Most will be new to the scenarios, and many are relatively new to Heroscape. Thoughts?
Pre-built is fine with me. Too many choices makes it a little slower for newer people that have to read multiple cards as they go - but sounds more Hero focused - so that cuts down a bit.
Old May 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM

Thaeberian Wellsprings has been added to the OP.
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Here is the outline of the Zombie scenario. The map is close to completed and I will post it when done. Read this over and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Scenario
Crazed zombies have invaded the armory of Anund, wiping out the inhabitants and scattering valuables everywhere. Weapons, potions of healing, and glyphs of power must be reclaimed. Three elite troops from three factions have been dispatched by the generals of Valhalla to secure the armory, gather the glyphs, and eliminate the zombie horde . . . all while preventing the other factions from doing the same. Who will complete the mission first?

Map Requirements: Rise of the Valkyrie, Fortress of the Archkyrie x3, Road to the Forgotten Forest x3.

Players: 3

Armies: 14 space start zone. 350 points. Unique heroes are recommended – common squad figures tend to turn into zombies more rapidly than uniques. Soulborgs and Undead are not permitted in player armies.

Glyphs: 19 assorted treasure glyphs. No traps for the treasures. You land on a glyph, pick it up. The glyphs not only represent the power listed on the glyph, but they also serve as medicine against zombie infection. At any point during a unique hero’s turn, you may remove one or more glyphs from that hero’s card to remove the same number of wound markers. If a glyph carrying hero is destroyed, all glyphs that were on that card are placed in a stack on the hex that the hero formerly occupied.

Objective: The game is over when there is one army remaining on the battlefield – one of the three player armies or the zombies. As you destroy zombies and your opponent’s figures, place them in a kill pile next to your army cards. At the end of the game, each player tallies up the points they destroyed. Whoever took out the most points wins the game, although the mission may not be accomplished if zombies are the only ones left standing at the end.

Zombies: The Zombies have three start zones indicated by green on the build instructions. Start the game with two squads of zombies in each zone. At the end of each round, place an additional squad of zombies in each start zone, until your supply of zombies (or proxies) are exhausted. It is recommended that the game starts with 10 squads of zombies. After a player completes their full turn and before the next order marker is revealed, the player sitting to the right of the player who just completed their turn takes a turn with the zombies. Zombies may not leave engagement. If one of your figures is destroyed by a zombie, replace that figure with a zombie from your kill pile.
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:01 AM

I will try to have everything posted soon. It is taking longer than I thought. Armies will be available at each scenario, so no need to plan for you own armies.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:55 PM

The zombie scenario has been added in full to the OP. Only one more scenario to complete and armies to be selected and pre-built before Sunday.

Looks like we might have an 11th player. Only four of us frequent Heroscapers, and we will have a few newbies. So, we will need to be in training mode on Sunday.

Stay tuned . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events