Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old June 4th, 2006, 08:38 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Oh yeah GB, what about these huh, you didn't think I would find these of you did you?
This was you with the Japanese giesha

and here you are hung over and laying naked in the gutter
Old June 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Where did you get those??

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 4th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here's a good guideline - if you get me fired, I'm coming to your house.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:27 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
If I get fired, just remember...I have no clue where you guys live so I won't bother going after you people. (walks away quietly)

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
And if Niteraider gets fired, he's going out a window.

***GLASS SHATTERS!!!***

Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:46 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"Here's a good guideline - if you get me fired, I'm coming to your house"

Sweet, if you come to my house I'll have some one to play Heroscape with
Old June 4th, 2006, 07:38 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax

***GLASS SHATTERS!!!***
Wait, I can still do that? I thought that qualified as aggressive to other members, though I always thought of it as something I thought of that became a smash hit amongst the site members.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 4th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Man Genius

You can certainly do it to me.

Old June 4th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax

***GLASS SHATTERS!!!***
Wait, I can still do that? I thought that qualified as aggressive to other members, though I always thought of it as something I thought of that became a smash hit amongst the site members.
Well, we simply do not have any glass here. You may throw people but it sounds like this:

*Picks up UD and throws him against the wall*
***THUD!! Sounds of fake pre-recorded glass shattering followed by sitcom style canned laughter*****

See it is all safe now!! :P

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 4th, 2006, 10:28 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Okay, I'm voting that NiteRaider get to continue his "Glass Shatters" routine. I didn't get enough of it on .net and he was an apparition on the HQ. I was very honored when he made an appearance at my wake at the end of the ninthdoc's Tavern thread. Of course he made the entry in his normal way:

"***GLASS SHATTERS!!!***"

Guys, really, NiteRaider should get to continue this. One of the positive things of our relocation to this new site is the re-appearance of so many older members who kind of fell away from the HQ.

Welcome back NiteRaider, I'm glad you're here.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 4th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

As far as I know, nobody has told him he couldn't do it... I think he was making fun of our forum rules.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 4th, 2006, 11:49 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider
So does this mean I can't do *glass shatters* anymore? Oh well...
You must do *glass shatters*, if you don't, I'll ban you.

And on that note: we are very reasonable people and if it is clear that you did not intend to harm or offend, we would just ask you to remove or stop doing something before being banned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online