Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 8th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There are about 4 people that have seen AD, and we're all here. :P

Old August 8th, 2007, 01:20 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
My NEW avatar is the Logo for the greatest fighting game of all time ...MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!
( thank you MegaDeV for helping me get it to fit )
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:06 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
First my avatar. It's me. Using my Xbox Live Cam on my PC. I wanted something personal for a background pic on my Zune. Cut and cropped to fit.

Zorgophlats. Ahh.. memories. Back in the 80's when I was a young lad, there was a little known cartoon called Muppet Babies. During one episode, a creature crawled in through the nursery window. All the muppet babies woke up. No one was tall enough to turn on the light, so none could figure out what came out of the closet dressed in a mish-mash of old clothes. Well, they had a three adventures (including ET and Star Wars [nice to be produced by Spielburg]) trying to figure out what this thing was. Anyway, in the end the zoo keepers tracked the creature to Nannys' house. They revieled the creature was a koala. So what does this have to do with my screen name? Absolutly nothing. No, wait, one of the zoo keepers was allergic to dogs (80's cartoon + Spielburg = it don't need to make sense). When he noticed Ralph the Dog, he sneezed. Since the babies just had a midnight adventure with space themes, they all said "zor-go-flats" instead of gedsunthight or (heaven forbid) God Bless You. I was never very sure how it was spelled so I guessed. For some reason that word stuck in my head for the rest of my life. I tried using it for a variaty of things. Eventully it just became my screen name. On my Xbox I was known as Zorgophlats. When I got my 360 I couldn't remember the original passcode so I made a new account Zorgophlats360.

My Sig "I don't post often, I just try to post well" was put in because I tried to make intellegent posts when I first signed on here. Just because I had a single digit post count, nobody took me seriously, or got a joke I made. I was a lurker and it took some time for me find things to post to that I liked.

My title "Tweetle Dee" is thanks to something really retarded I did here when the official post count here reached 300,000. Thanks MarkWars. The Sig "Dee Dee Dee" followed suit.

And about the Unofficial Marvel Draft, click it. It's the only real contribution I have for Heroscapers. Although I'm not too sure about what I'm contributing, I'm having fun with it.

~Zorgophlats - couldn't make a long story short.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:05 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Great stuff everyone! Keep it coming!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 9th, 2007, 12:34 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
My name is Chimpy. I have liked Chimps since I was a wee lad. (I have always wanted to say that.) In fact, I kind of have a fasination with Chimps. I can imitate Chimpanzee calls, and I right essays about Chimpanzee heirarchy for fun.

However, my avatar is always some form of a Gorilla. I always thought that was amusing. You know, I am named Chimpy but my avatar is always a Gorilla.... never mind. Nobody ever thinks it is funny but me.

Anyways, I am looking for a new avatar. If you have any good Gorilla pics, feel free to PM me.
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:47 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
My avatar is a Zombie of Morindan head that I drew. I've considered replacing it with a recent photo I took of myself wearing these huge costume goggles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
My name is Chimpy. I have liked Chimps since I was a wee lad. (I have always wanted to say that.) In fact, I kind of have a fasination with Chimps. I can imitate Chimpanzee calls, and I right essays about Chimpanzee heirarchy for fun.

However, my avatar is always some form of a Gorilla. I always thought that was amusing. You know, I am named Chimpy but my avatar is always a Gorilla.... never mind. Nobody ever thinks it is funny but me.

Anyways, I am looking for a new avatar. If you have any good Gorilla pics, feel free to PM me.
I actually found that same portrait of Solazar a few weeks ago when I was looking for artwork depicting the denizens of Gorilla City as a point of reference and/or inspiration when trying to develop a way to draw the primadon Gorillanators.
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
There are about 4 people that have seen AD, and we're all here. :P
Oh yeah, I remember that avatar. With the sheep? I forgot that was you. I remember someone asking about it as well, up until you explained it I didn't realize that it was a sheep. Hilarious show, btw.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
well my name is from a hide and seek technique I used to use "you never saw me" *waves hands in front of face* *runs away really fast*

and my avatar is peanut butter jelly time, I just like that song

and soon im changing my avatar too (it has to do with trees.)

Old August 17th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Name: Mmm... not really sure. Just came up with it a few years ago, been using it ever sense.
Avatar: Snar, the time and space traveling ninja. Came up with it while fiddling with the website Firemaster used to create his.
Old August 17th, 2007, 11:27 PM

Godzilla55 has disabled reputation
My favorite baseball player is Hideki Matsui from the New York Yankees. His nickname is Godzilla & his number is 55.

My avi is just a picture of the film version of Godzilla.

Simple enough.
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:43 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock

I actually found that same portrait of Solazar a few weeks ago when I was looking for artwork depicting the denizens of Gorilla City as a point of reference and/or inspiration when trying to develop a way to draw the primadon Gorillanators.
I was wondering if anybody would know who my avatar actually was. He is pretty much the only DC character I like. If only he was in the Marvel universe...
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:13 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I thought it was Gorilla Graudd or something....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online