Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 20th, 2019, 10:46 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?
Blackest Night Campaign

Hi, I'm new to this site but love what I see so far. Myself and friends are currently getting read to trial a campaign I've started to test reflecting the DC comic story arc Blackest Night. We have purchased several Heroclix figures associated with the story and have been converting them to useable Heroscape figures. Event battles, mission requirements and win conditions are being worked out as we speak. This is my first campaign in heroscape but I've done many, many D&D campaigns and hope this one is a fun experience. I'll update the thread as we progress through the trial run of this campaign coming up this Saturday night.
I've decided to use mainly heroclix figures with custom affixed bases that allow a heroscape usage. Main figures follow as, Nekron, Black Lantern Anti-Monitor, BL Superman, BL Aquaman, Black Hand, a large variety of lantern corps figures and many DC hero figures as well. Glyphs, events and outcomes will come as we playtest what I've already got written down.
Old February 20th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Blackest Night Campaign

Old February 21st, 2019, 09:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @Tex_Knightmare . See the C3G (Comic customs) project for well designed and playtested cards, although seeing your campain additions would be nice too. If you want to find units easily, see the C3G SORTABLE Index
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:57 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Thank you @lefton4ya . I'm finishing details on special cards and glyphs but they currently are all on notebook paper. My Anti Monitor just showed up today, probably won't have time to make a heroscape base for him but it'll work for the playtest. He is huge! Haha. I'll try to post some of the cards we printed off when I can get some pictures. It's going to be an all DC playable figures, I believe we have around 80 heroclix turned heroscape figures right now. We used a lot of the C3G Index for inspiration. Now I need to figure out how to adds pictures to posts, haha.
Old February 21st, 2019, 09:18 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Currently the playtest will be 6 players vs myself. Each player will choose a lantern corp (We have 2-6 figures for each of the corps) picking 1-2 lanterns from that corps. They will have 4 figures for the campaign. 1-2 lanterns and the rest other DC heroes. There are events and special encounters that allow say Hal Jordan to change from green lantern to white lantern, Parrallax, Blue/Green, or other characters transforming with special attacks and skills. I have most of the figures for that change, i.e. white lantern Sinestro, White lantern Kyle Rayner, and so on. The end goal is to stop Nekron from A) being summoned to this universe, B) killing Nekron and all black lanterns, C) A hidden end game event. I've created lantern battery stations to be able to charge battery charges and there will be the ability to turn the normal DC heroes into lanterns later in the fight, however the hero must be the same color as the players lantern corp.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:08 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. FYI, for how to post pictures, see How to Post Images and How to share your maps with the world (just skip down to Upload and post the pictures). What the threads don't mention is that if you are not a Site Supporter or a Contributor and don't want to (although I encourage you to become a site supporter) you can upload images to a place like Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Photobucket, imgur, etc. and use embeds/links to pictures there.

Looking forward to more.
Old February 24th, 2019, 05:51 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Alright, here is a test to make sure I got this photo thing down. This is the map we've created for this campaign, it is currently on a pool table

Old February 24th, 2019, 06:08 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Old February 24th, 2019, 06:10 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

After destroying the Black Lantern Battery, the heroes face off against Black Lantern Anti-Monitor

Old February 27th, 2019, 07:20 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Old February 27th, 2019, 07:33 PM

Tex_Knightmare Woo who?

Testing
Old February 27th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can only see the images in post #10.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios