Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 21st, 2019, 02:24 AM
has been BANNED

AllThingsHeroscape Woo who?
Smile Developing AllThingsHeroscape.com 2.0 - Community Input

Hey Fellow 'Scapers,

At All Things Heroscape we are currently working on complete refresh of our site with added functionality and some new features.

One of the main new features that we're working on is the ability to filter and sort all of the squads and heroes made for the original game by a variety of tags. Probably the most practical filters that come to mind are sorting by faction, unit type, point cost and wave/set. Think of it as a complete Heroscape catalog with an easy-to-use interface.

Another feature will be the ability to hover over the product image and the zoomed in alt-image will appear showing the unit stat card so you can easily read the unit's attack, defense and special abilities right there from the filtered catalog list.

Ultimately this will be convenient for shoppers but we're hopeful that if the interface is done right it could prove a practical resource for the community as well.

As we're just in the developmental stages, we would love to incorporate any Heroscapers feedback. If you were designing a filter tool with a catalog of all of everything ever made for Heroscape, what criteria would you like to be able to sort and filter everything by? Race, faction, synergies?

Also, any more general suggestions for the site are welcome. I know some have suggested a searchable, filterable catalog of maps or even a guide featuring a couple recommendations of how best to grow your collection from the first ROTV set on up.

The sky's really the limit and while we're at it with the developer, I'd love to try and incorporate some community suggestions into the end product.

Thanks for any input and keep on 'scaping!

Chris
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:03 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Developing AllThingsHeroscape.com 2.0 - Community Input

Hi. I feel the new design changes you mentioned are great additions to your site. I can remember on a few occasions I was trying to look up a certain squad and had to remember which wave they came out of. "By wave" is a good filter to have for some people but I personally don't remember by wave and it would be more useful for someone like me to go by point cost or faction like you have mentioned. Keep up the good work!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion