Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 20th, 2019, 04:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
@Ronin and @Yodaking : Do you have your books? Will you be ready in a week? Do you have a preference on if you'd like to be on the superhero team or if you'd like to be a supervillain?
Does that mean we are doing two teams against each other?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, everyone wants to be a superhero so far. However, if Yodaking still wants to be a villain, I'll work with him on the baddies y'all will be facing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Whew. I was cringing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My book just arrived today so I'll be pouring over it and figuring out what I want to do with the details for my character. On the hero vs. villain decision I am very flexible and will leave that up to you to decide what kind of game you want to run. I'll run with the alien bounty hunter concept if I'm a hero, I'll create something very different if I'm a villain. Just let me know what you want me to focus my time of creating.
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I aim to please so I'm leaving that totally up to you. Mostly it'll come down to whether you want to play in a team environment or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Let me look over the book a bit then and see if anything pushes me one way of the other. Since this is out first game I'm a bit inclined to just join the team and see how everything plays out before going it alone. 8 heroes is a pretty big roster, but since we are all just starting off at fairly low levels maybe that is for the best.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

7 Heroes and a flip phone.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
7 Heroes and a flip phone.
Stuffed into a van.
Old February 20th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Whose foot is this???!!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 20th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They needed a superhero.
Instead, they got 7 normal ones ... and a flip phone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 20th, 2019, 10:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Decided to go the hero route, I've developed my alien powers and equipment. Just need to roll some dice and work up the rest of the details.
Old February 21st, 2019, 12:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Alright I'm done making my guy. I wanted him to be mid-career as an Intergalactic Bounty Hunter so I set aside 8000 XP for him to start at a higher level (7). Mostly spent the rest of the XP on alien tech gear, but I did also give him 3 minor powers based on his species. All of which help make him a successful bounty hunter. For the alien equipment XP, I think I did a fair job of pricing them based on blending different Earth similar items, powers, and various levels of flaws. Let me know if you have issue with anything. I didn't roll up HP and assign an AC for the Armor as that didn't seem right. Everything else was assigned AC and HP though.

Appearance: 6’ tall humanoid with deep purple skin, teal blue tiger like stripes, hairless, flat nose, solid black bulbs for eyes that are similar to an alligator’s eyes with the clear eye covering, pointed lobe-less ears, four fingers/toes (no pinky), double row of sharp jagged silver teeth, long thin light blue tongue similar to a snakes.

Name: Ghost
Secret Identity: Xavier Xillium
Background: Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

Ability Scores:
STR – 4 (+1), can lift up to 300 lbs / 10 (+3) lift 1 ton
DEX – 4 (+1) / 10 (+3)
CON – 4 (+1) / 10 (+3)
INT – 4 (+1)
WIS – 4 (+1)
CHA – 1 (+0)
EXP: 25,200

Level: 7 (8000 XP)
Attack Bonus: +6, +1 melee, +1 ranged
Hit Points: 37
AC: 16 (Base 10 + 1 DEX + 5 Armor)
Spd: 2 (30 feet/round, 3 miles/hour)

Natural Powers (3,000 XP total):

Ability Boost 1000 XP – Alien Physiology
For one minute (10 rounds) can increase one physical ability score (STR, DEX, CON) by 6 points. One use per 24 hours, addition uses requires super feat of CON, failed test results in d6 dam to me.
(0 of 1 uses in 24 hours, 0 of 10 rounds spent)

Comprehend Languages 1000 XP – Alien Mind
Make a Power Feat to understand any language spoken to you by a sentient being.

Sixth Sense 1000 XP – Alien Senses
Sense impending danger and cannot be surprised, +2 bonus to feats made to avoid physical dangers

Equipment (14,000 XP total):

Disco Blaster (Alien Gun) 1500 XP (flawed)
[Pistol & Shotgun mixed stats] AC: 18 HP: 3
Damage: D6+5, Attacks: 1, Rounds: 4, Range: 50 yards
Flaw(s): Requires 2 full rounds (12 sec) to recharge between ‘clips’ (double a Revolver, but no action required to recharge, just can’t be used again until recharged), Bio Metrics only allow me to use (no sharing with allies), Damage less than Shotgun, Range shorter than Pistol.
(Clip status: 4 of 4 rounds available, reload time needed: 0 of 2 rounds)

Assortment of Elemental Micro Bombs (Alien Tech) 1750 XP (flawed)
[Molotov Cocktail mixed with Power Blade Power/they are not thrown but rather fired like tiny wrist rockets] AC: 16 HP: 8
Damage: 1D6, Attacks: 1, Blast Radius: 1 foot, Firing Range: 20 feet
Elemental Effects (can only choose one per fired Mirco Bomb)
Fire: target must past feat of DEX or catch fire, suffering 1D6 damage per round (6 sec) until extinguished
Cold: target must pass feat of CON or reduce speed level by 1, can’t stack
Light: target must pass feat of DEX or be dazzled for 1 minute (10 rounds)
Electricity: target must pass feat of CON or be stunned for 1 round (6 sec)
Flaw(s): Invested in Objects, Reduced Blast Radius, Reduced Throw Range, Power Blade Base Damage Not Included
(Available Mini-Rockets: 4 of 4 Fire, 3 of 4 Cold, 4 of 4 Light, 4 of 4 Electricity)

Power Touch Baton (Attack) 1500 XP (flawed)
AC: 16 HP: 3
Requires successful melee attack
D6+1 Force Damage, can effect creatures that are insubstantial or phased
In place of damage, can cause foe to become entangled in bands of force for 1 minute (10 rounds)
Flaw: Power Invested in Object (Baton)
(Current Entanglement: 0 of 10 rounds Foe 1, 0 of 10 rounds Foe 2)

Predator Armor (Alien Tech/Materials) 5000 XP
+5 AC, full body & head covering when wearing the helmet/gloves/boots
Chamaeleon (Transformation) 1250 XP (flawed)
Can blend into surroundings, +10 bonus to feats made to hide
Flaw: Power Invested in Object (Armor)

Jet Pack/Fly (Movement) 3000 XP (flawed x2)
AC: 18 HP: 19
Can fly at speed 4 (150 feet/round, 15 miles/hour)
Flaw1: Invested in Object (Jet Pack)
Flaw2: Power Consumption, 30 minutes fly/hover time per day (3 turns/300 rounds), Recharge requires 1 hour (6 turns/600 rounds) for every 5 minutes (50 rounds) of fly time, 12 hours for total recharge, can be used while partially charged
(Fuel Consumption: 0 of 300 rounds)

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

Home Planet Info:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; March 20th, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games