Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 15th, 2019, 03:25 PM

Oh Freek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Hey guys, i am interested in as well! Down in the inland empire here. Ive got a couple friends who have just learned (maybe between 5 - 6 games each?) And im sure theyd also be interested!

Last edited by Oh Freek; January 15th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 03:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Sweet!

How does Game Empire work as a location for everybody?
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:24 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Sweet!

I can make the trek out there for this if the day is right. It'd be central to the Inland Empire folks and us Valley Girls and Boys which is nice. I know it isn't Xotli's favorite place but I've always liked it.

Can I request that someone DM me when we start looking into dates? Only because then I'll get an email notification.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Quote:
Sweet!

I can make the trek out there for this if the day is right. It'd be central to the Inland Empire folks and us Valley Girls and Boys which is nice. I know it isn't Xotli's favorite place but I've always liked it.

Can I request that someone DM me when we start looking into dates? Only because then I'll get an email notification.
I'll send you a message once we start thinking dates, no problem.
Old January 16th, 2019, 07:57 PM

Oh Freek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That location sounds fine to me. I work the 2nd and 3rd weekends of the month, but the other weekends i should be free (1st, 4th and possibly 5th).

Quote:
Okay, who wants to play sometime this Spring? Doesn't have to be a tournament or anything, I'd just like to get together and play some 'Scape.
Gunna have to agree with this! Doesnt need to be a tournament, it would just be fun to get some people together to play
Old February 11th, 2019, 03:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, how about March 30?
Old February 14th, 2019, 02:28 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Okay, how about March 30?
Actually, that's our littlest one's birthday weekend. The weekend prior to that one would be good, I think, or 2 weekends after (1 weekend after everyone but me will be camping). Does either of those work for everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 18th, 2019, 01:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, then how about March 23?
@hivelord @Xotli @Oh Freek @DjKniteX @CharosInCharge
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:42 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Hi all. Just popping in to say that the 23rd won’t work for me. Would have to be earlier in the month in order for me to join. This does seem like a fun event. Curious to see how it all plays out. Perhaps we can do another in the fall?
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, I have a crazy suggestion. How about March 9, the end of next week?

If not, let's plan on the 23rd. I know not everybody can make it then, but it might be our best bet.
@Xotli @CharosInCharge @hivelord @Oh Freek
Old February 26th, 2019, 03:11 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely can’t do March 9th.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old February 28th, 2019, 02:09 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Okay, I have a crazy suggestion. How about March 9, the end of next week?

If not, let's plan on the 23rd. I know not everybody can make it then, but it might be our best bet.
You moved from the littlest one's birthday weekend to the middle one's birthday weekend.

But I'm pretty sure I can do the 23rd. (Update: Yep, no conflicts here for that date.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers