Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old May 27th, 2017, 12:57 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: The Book of Gideon Jura, Combat Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Sounds fine to me.
So if your opponent doesn't know what he's doing you could potentially oneshot VIRTUALLY ANY FIGURE Jotun isn't safe The Official Hulk Isn't either, Krug would fall in a matter of seconds . If someone swarmed Gideon He Basically becomes Jotun2.0. This just proves you don't need to be tall to be strong. Only problem there is if your playing on a mixed Heroscape and Arena board and this happens: You SOMEHOW blank with 15 attack dice by some unholy miracle ,Literally the very next turn Jotun thinks Gideon should go swimming and as such throws him in lava,He rolls one of the 95% probable outcome numbers that isn't 20(5% chance). He's dead not a big surprise. Oh I would feel bad watching that tournament event.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Gideon Jura, Combat Mage

in a tournament, they wouldn't swarm him.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What you are talking about is incredibly unlikely. If it ever happens to you, please post pics.
Old May 27th, 2017, 06:25 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: The Book of Gideon Jura, Combat Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Quote:
Sounds fine to me.
So if your opponent doesn't know what he's doing
It is highly unlikely anyone would do this but I was purely asking this earlier at the start due to how odd that ruling sounded. Realists know 21 attack or more is not possible because within that time he would kill basically anything given a good roll, and to get this insane buff,in an even more unlikely situation, the opponent somehow surrounds Gideon with zombies(or figures double hex only count as 1) in all 18 spaces. (I would see either inexperience or insanity but it is up to you). Chances of this happening ever are slim to none but I just thought I'd throw that out there. Then again weird stuff has happened, Dund actually does something useful, Guilty gets 5x his points. Prove me wrong and lets see more insane stuff.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it seems fine to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The actual limit is only really how many units (or their bases) a figure could see in a stack. You could have 20 spiders each on ladders in a ring around him, and give Gideon a triple digit attack.
Old January 28th, 2019, 12:40 PM

FenixKage is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It sounds like Gideon's ability procs for ALL opposing units within 2 clear sight spaces, not just the units controlled by the opponent he's attacking, correct?

This came up last night in a 2v2 game where he got a +6 attack buff. The argument was that in a free for all game that ability could become unfairly overpowered.
Old January 28th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Opponents need to take that into account when facing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 26th, 2019, 04:30 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Opponents need to take that into account when facing him.
I know I'm late but yeah this ^

@FenixKage yes it is ALL opposing units. And yes in FFA it is really good. Fireball formation is a no go, usually a good idea to lock him down with a unit you don't care about and take pot shots from afar.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards