Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I seem to recall seeing one A3n made early on in card design process but I could be mistaken. Either way, A3n got busy as time went on and Japes took over spell art duties and when we compiled everything for the release it never got brought up. Perhaps someone from the art department can find it if A3n did indeed make one, otherwise give them some time and I'm sure they would be happy to create something for you.

Which reminds me, big shout out to @A3n & @japes for all the hard work and hours they put in for this release. It was a whole new endeavor for them and they did a fantastic job on it.
The rule book was quite a challenge as it was my first official rulebook and none of the templates worked for me. I ended up having to recreate the whole thing from scratch.

The card design layouts were developed by A3n and I think they are awesome. Once he gave us his vision and I got the templates sorted out it was a fairly smooth process to create the cards. It wasn't as much that A3n got busy it was more that his computer fried and he lost all his work. He still managed to produce the following card back which I will get formatted and posted as soon as I can...

Oh, I'm sure someone else will appreciate the PDF version, but for my needs the raw image is perfect thanks
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I'm planning on playing with the spell cards in Tabletop Simulator for now, so I can just leave the card backs blank, and if a back image does turn up, or the fine folks in the art department come up with something, I'll of course happily add it in later.

Anyway from a new-ish fan of C3G I just want to take this time to express my appreciation for all the work done by all the amazing C3G members past and present. It's so great to see this project is still alive and still putting out top quality content.

Be sure to let us know how your magic infused games of C3g go. Unless of course they go terribly and you hate the new spell system and never want to use it again, then just keep that to yourself.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:46 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First off, nice work everyone!! I'm excited to get these new cards on the game table!!

Secondly, does this mean we will be getting a 2nd version of Stephen Strange any time soon? And what about Constantine? Would really like to see him on a C3G battlefield!

Lastly, is there a complete list of all the figures with the Magical Defense special power on their card to make drafting easier for those not familiar with all of the magic users?
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There are some more figures now but I got this from the C3G Synergy Archive:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Current Figures with the Magical Defense Special Power:

Brother Voodoo (210), Doctor Fate (290), Doctor Strange (300), Enchantress (370), Karnilla (330), Malekith (220), Raven (190), Scarlet Witch (285), Selene Gallio (360), Silver Banshee (290), Tempest (210), Zatanna (240)

Updated through Public Exclusive 62.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Constantine has been talked about a lot and we had talked about trying to include him in this release. Laughing Matter has a design for him up in the public design thread that he would like to have nominated for the next public design vote. Dr. Strange was also talked about for a new card but that one hasn't gotten too far along. The spell system itself was intended to breath some new life into him as you can now draft a bunch of spells for him to use, giving him a whole new host of potential powers.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Plus, there was some movement about reevaluating the present Strange so that he doesn't completely ruin spellcasters' lives, and that feels increasingly important now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Plus, there was some movement about reevaluating the present Strange so that he doesn't completely ruin spellcasters' lives, and that feels increasingly important now.
I was holding off on that until Spells could be a public part of the discussion. That thread could definitely be picked back up.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh ugg.

I forgot about the Strange re-eval. Well it could not go as bad as Crow, could it?

Would love to see an Astral Form, Dr. Strange someday.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Oh ugg.

I forgot about the Strange re-eval. Well it could not go as bad as Crow, could it?

Would love to see an Astral Form, Dr. Strange someday.
I think an Astral Form could work as an addon figure...almost like a lantern construct. That would be pretty cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking the same.
Old September 29th, 2017, 10:24 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Well it could not go as bad as Crow, could it?
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Anyone interested in something like this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy