Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 9th, 2016, 03:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: RotV vs AotP report!

Dang...I was hoping for a little more outta Grimnak, but I also forgot that he wouldn't be able to eat the fire cats :-/

I must say though that I also did a AotP battle against the Chandra army...so if anyone wants to check it out you can watch it below (it's part I, II and III).
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 13th, 2016, 03:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: RotV vs AotP report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
... we also decided that the planeswalker was not a hero, but rather a class of it's own, and couldn't be chomped.
This is how I play it as well.

Thanks for the report!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:25 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW: Replication Nation!

Giveaway Scoreboard:
@keglo - 2
@quozl - 1
@Sir Heroscape - 1
@capsocrates - 1
@Dad_Scaper - President of Mrs. Wiker Fan Club - 2
@Tornado - 2
@mtl1998 - 1
@Porkins - 2
@wriggz - 2
@Lucace - 1

The next clash takes place on Killometer's Dry Season! Straight up deathmatch once again! I am recording this to make a video. Two power glyphs as stated in build instructions, but one will be wannok, and one dagmar, just randomly placed. This will be a game of figures that can heal and bring themselves back into the game:

Mrs. Wiker's "Zombies Ate My Neighbors": Zombies of Morindan x6
18 figures, 360 points

VS

Wiker's "Those who live by the D20...": Marro Dividers x4, Cyprien Esenwein
13 figures, 350 points

Let the predictions begin! Which army will regenerate enough to outlast the opposition?

I was selected as the scaper of the month thanks to @capsocrates so please check out the link if you want to learn a little more about me: Scaper of the month.

Adding more: we would like to try a scenario sometime, something not straight up kill'em all. Suggestions welcome, although I would prefer something that would allow Kurrok and a bunch of elementals to take on Chandra and her fire army from AotP. Just a spoiler of the next game lol.
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I predict that Mrs. Wiker's zombies will triumph.

For scenario ideas, check out the "Missions tournament" in an old issue of the Heroscapers magazine. I'll dig it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have never had luck with Zombies even though they are my all time favorite design(real or custom). However I never stop trying to win with them and would never vote against them.

Zombies for the win!
brains.....shamble......brains...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Found it! HS Codex #11 which can be downloaded here.

The missions rules are on pages 44-49.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 5th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Based on the map it looks like a Zombie Onslaught will be hard to pull off, and Cyprian can skirt the slow zombies healing as he goes.

I think the dividers better attack and speed will let them claim the high ground and win out in a battle of attrition until Cyprian is needed.

My Money is on the Marro, but a cool D20 can quickly turn the tables.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 5th, 2016, 01:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Wiker, you have to even things up at 360 pts with Isamu, as he also very much lives and dies by the D20. I thought that old cyprien cant feed off the undead zombies can he. @wriggz I'm going with the Marro team even though I love the zombies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 5th, 2016, 03:32 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Found it! HS Codex #11 which can be downloaded here.

The missions rules are on pages 44-49.
I appreciate you fishing that out, I will look at it in the near future.
Old July 5th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Wiker, you have to even things up at 360 pts with Isamu, as he also very much lives and dies by the D20. I thought that old cyprien cant feed off the undead zombies can he. @wriggz I'm going with the Marro team even though I love the zombies.
I hate to admit I had to look that up, but it seems only soul borgs are immune to life drain and chilling touch. This feels like the barenstain bears all over again.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 5th, 2016, 05:13 PM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Gotta go with Cyprien and the marro for this one.
Old July 5th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I love me some undead. Zombies for the win!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports