Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Van Nessing

I know his official type is hybrid because of he has been inflicted by lycanthropy, but what is his "base" type. From a thematic standpoint, was Van Nesssing an elf or a human before he became a hybrid?

In general, I'm not entirely sure about the racial make up of Feylund. Elves and dwarves have been the closest human-like race we've seen so I don't know if humans even exist there. For that matter, I don't know what the "base" creature is for the Esenwein family and the variety of undead from Feylund. Were they elves in their former life? Did humans once exist long ago and now are largely undead?

Van Nessing is a pretty good loner hero in that he can fit in fine to some many armies but doesn't exactly belong, always on the outskirts. I'd imagine he can butt heads with some of his allies since he's always trying to hog the X order marker.
Old February 26th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Logically he was originally an elf, and that's probably the "canonical" explanation, but I like the imagine what he is and where he's from is completely unknown. He's just... a guy. Looks "humanoid" like the rest of Feylund but... who knows?

Most Undead from Feylund are ex-elves, though, I think. Sudema almost certainly is. Zombies can be whatever. Vampires I'm feeling as ex-elves also; they have that look to them.
Old February 26th, 2014, 05:34 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe there are primitive human barbarians on Feylund. They were mentioned in Jotun's bio, I believe.

I also believe he is just some guy. Not knowing his background before he became a Kresnik really makes me like the mysterious theme coming from this character.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 26th, 2014, 05:55 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I believe there are primitive human barbarians on Feylund. They were mentioned in Jotun's bio, I believe.

I also believe he is just some guy. Not knowing his background before he became a Kresnik really makes me like the mysterious theme coming from this character.
I had forgotten about Jotun's bio, but the race of the barbarians is ambiguous. I agree that it's probably best not knowing Van Nessing's past. It was more of a question if human's existed on Feylund since Van's miniature is otherwise human (from the D&D set he was taken from).
Old February 27th, 2014, 01:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Van Nessing does not sound like an elven name to me.
Old June 13th, 2015, 08:26 PM

ifstream Woo who?

i tried downloading the pdf, but i get a security token error from the site
Old June 13th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifstream View Post
i tried downloading the pdf, but i get a security token error from the site
Remove the &act=down from the link to download it.
Old June 25th, 2015, 01:36 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Seleena can be added twice in the book : As a hybrid she receives an additional wound from SILVER BOLTS SPECIAL ATTACK.
Seleena may also use Feral Swipe Special Ability to attack Van Nessing.
Old June 8th, 2016, 02:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Remove the &act=down from the link to download it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Seleena can be added twice in the book : As a hybrid she receives an additional wound from SILVER BOLTS SPECIAL ATTACK.
Seleena may also use Feral Swipe Special Ability to attack Van Nessing.
C3V Moderators: @Sherman Davies , @ZBeeblebrox , @1Mmirg , @Dad_Scaper , @Porkins
Update OP please, thanks!
Old June 8th, 2016, 08:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

OP updated with both fixes.
Old September 5th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Since he has a Devout personality, Van Nessing should have Count Raymond added to his list of Synergy Benefits Received:

COUNT RAYMOND: DEVOUT LEADERSHIP
Having a Devout personality, Van Nessing may benefit from Count Raymond's DEVOUT LEADERSHIP movement bonus.
Old September 5th, 2018, 05:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks for your diligent eye on these books!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs