Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old March 27th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Is it even possible...

Raelin
Nilfheim
Fen Hydra
385 / 385 (is just below the theoretically standard 400-600)
I placed second at a local tournament with this. Although the one army I lost to was all squads (Brutes & Goblins).

Raelin + Nilfheim works well but never wins in my experience.
Old March 27th, 2019, 10:29 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Raelin
Nilfheim
Fen Hydra
I placed second at a local tournament with this. Although the one army I lost to was all squads (Brutes & Goblins).

That's a really strong heroes only build. I could see it performing well. Did your opponents tend to go after Raelin first? With those heavy hitters, you could really do some damage while they were spending their time going after your cheerleader.
Old March 27th, 2019, 10:36 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Raelin
Nilfheim
Fen Hydra

That's a really strong heroes only build. I could see it performing well. Did your opponents tend to go after Raelin first? With those heavy hitters, you could really do some damage while they were spending their time going after your cheerleader.
Old March 28th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
Raelin
Nilfheim
Fen Hydra

The game I lost I put Raelin on a low glyph next to road. My opponent saw my blunder and killed her in 1 turn. I did kill the three brutes the next turn with Nilf, but after that he simply outplayed me. Otherwise, as best I can recall I did a pretty good job of forcing my opponents to go through either the hydra or mostly Nilfheim (due to his versatility/higher threat range) to get to her. Hydra worked better closer to Raelin, even behind Raelin, with the ability to punish anyone who goes for her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion