Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:28 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Sorry, I accidentally put this in the wrong thread. I’ll move it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
ELRS's plan is this: Catch some waves and surf. Get a tan. Hit on some hot babes. Check out as much of the beach line as possible for signs of what might be causing this. Camp on the beach tonight and stake out the place.
Ditto for Granite
*Dramatic High Five*

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2019, 09:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not planning to post too much until we get more info about the results of our stake out. I've pretty much covered how I plan to handle it until I get new information - pitch a tent on the beach and chill and wait and watch.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2019, 09:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I plan to post an update tomorrow evening. If there's anything you want to make sure I don't miss, post it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 4th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I plan to post an update tomorrow evening. If there's anything you want to make sure I don't miss, post it here!
Here? Or the other thread? I’m not trying to be dense, sorry.

= =
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just to clarify things going on in the RP thread, I don't think FHI would be happy about renting scuba gear for 7 people so I'm not proposing that at all. I was thinking since Sam is the fastest member of the team with (mostly) normal human physical characteristics we could rent him a set to have on stand by should we need it. He can go in the water and potentially keep up with Fish Men (or something else at home in the water), follow them to their destination and then return to fill us in on what the deal is. DS's idea to keep a small boat near by in case it isn't something underwater but a surface ship we are dealing with is a good one too.

As for Lightman, I've seen that they sell hard plastic water proof cases that you can put a non-water proof camera in and take underwater safely for use, which would work fine to protect the flip phone. I also know they just straight up sell underwater digital cameras though too that he could just jump into. I'm fine going with whatever direction you deem is reasonable, just want to make sure T can be included in the adventure should it take a turn underwater.

After we hit up the Scuba shop, I wanted to have me and Sam take a look around the beach area looking for any physical clues that might confirm my Fish Men theory or point to something else before the Sun sets. His speed and military training combined with my hunting skills should prove useful. I can roll a die against something if you want me to, just need to know what die to roll. Was also hoping Sam, being a member of a human military, might be able to roll a die to see if he had any important insight into what we may be facing from the Fish Men in terms of weapons and tactics. Are they advanced creatures with guns of some sort, or more primitive types with tridents and nets? Do they raid in large numbers or small? Do they operate vehicles, have shark drawn carriages, or just move about as individuals? Things like that, what ever you are willing to reveal.

Then unless someone objects, I'd like to implement the plan I outlined in the RP thread for tonight's camp out on the beach. Rock Star, Granite, Lana, & Hilda pretend to be two couples having a little beach party with Lightman hidden in plain sight as a camera/phone being stored inside the water-proof case. Then Xavier, Sam, & Kara hide some short distance away observing the camp out. At a shower station, in a small wooded area near-by, somewhere along the boardwalk, not really sure on the specific location. Just not too far away from the campers, we don't want to be so close as to be spotted by the attackers but not so far away that we can't help out when the attack occurs. If you provide a map of the area I can pick something out, otherwise use your best judgement. I'll be in full armor, with a fully charged jet pack, loaded weapons, etc. If we discover it's definitely not Fish Men but rather something else prior to the camp out, then I may want to adjust my tactics but most likely not. I think it's a solid plan to ambush the kidnappers no matter who or what they are.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:01 AM

I'm down with the plan, man!

Old March 5th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'd really like to have just the one thread. YK could narrate his proposal in plain text, quote pieces in bold if he wants. The preceding two posts would be exactly the same: Proposal narrated; Rock Star responding in a quote, in bold.

I find it confusing to have two threads, and I do not understand the purpose in doing it this way.

= =
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:19 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed one would be better
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:43 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I kind of like two threads but I don't want to confuse anyone. Consider this thread closed then and we'll do all our talking in the In Character thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games