Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old October 24th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Arch-vile's customs using AOTP miniatures

I figured I'd make a thread to list all my AOTP designs here. These cards are not straight adaptations to Heroscape, they are completely redesigned. I only used the miniatures that would fit into Heroscape: the fully painted planeswalkers and the translucent figures. All figures are unique.

Master Set
Hamish Finnigan - fighter that reuses 3 old powers
Persephone - undead leader with some powerful magic of her own
Lewa - the 10th Elf Wizard, helps the Ashra & Aubriens too
Yora Flamehands - pyromancer that can burn down trees
Jinyu - Archmage that can teleport freely
Illusions of Jinyu - illusions that can block attacks for Jinyu
Phoenixes of Elswin - unique squad of 3, can rebirth
Firecat Elementals - unique squad of 3 with Searing Intensity
Illidarious Phantoms - unique squad that can destroy themselves for automatic wounds

Battle For Zendikar
Merial - Merfolk that can place water tiles
Kraetor the Kyrie Warrior - kyrie with a negation aura

Shadows Over Innistrad
Coryn the Elementalist - like Kurrok, but for Water Elementals
Elsa Karithon - sister of Ana Karithon and very powerful sorcerer
Upuaut - Wolf to help the Anubian Wolves
Lycaon - a werewolf darklord that works better at midnight (same mini as Upuaut, I just couldn't choose one over the other!)
Ezekiel Esenwein - vampire that supports Nicholas's Thralls
Akira Esenwein - another vampire, this time a low cost hero that also helps the Thralls

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 21st, 2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old October 31st, 2018, 03:17 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Arch-vile's customs using AOTP miniatures

Cool! Some of the ideas were things I used as well. I went full out on the idea of elementalists though and have a water, an earth, a fire and an air elementalist that each interact differently.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender