Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 24th, 2018, 05:51 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Easiest SWAG contest ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
The first (and hopefully only) time that Zelrig has failed me. It brought a great smile to my face to hear him be called a dinosaur, though.

Ironically, I gave her a Mimring from the spare figure box for helping and he/she is indeed a dragon.

The minds of 2-year olds...

Old June 24th, 2018, 06:40 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Another weird Wednesday/Saturday drawing

My crew does a lot of volunteer work. From donating blood and sorting/stocking at the local food bank, to beautification/clean up of our area hospice, to winter clothing drives.

Daughter #2 knows about these drawings and challenged me to give a few sets away to folks making a difference in their communities.

So, feel free to brag about what you do. Post an image/description of your most recent (non court ordered ) volunteer efforts and my expert panel of judges will select winners.

I realize not everyone has the time to volunteer, so if instead, you dropped a few $ to a cool organization like heifer.org (one of my fav's), let the community know.

p.s. (If we don't get any new Einar entries for the original drawing this week, Saturday, 30 June will be our last one and it will be the old "pull a name from a hat" with anyone remaining)

p.s.s. 37 Days to Indy!

Old June 27th, 2018, 10:41 PM

Re: Last Call! Easiest SWAG contest ever...

No more sips of Daddy's sweet tea before filming...

Congrats @ollie @TREX

p.s. Monster Mash
Friday 10:00 a.m.

16-player, 4 round tournament. Players bring a pre-drafted 600pt army (16 figure limit, no Marvel). The army MUST include at least 450 points worth of Large and/or Huge figures. Prizes awarded.

Old June 27th, 2018, 11:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Did I win by the power of a caffeinated youngster. If I won something that will make great tournament prizes. Thanks for running these fun giveaways ponyboy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Did I win by the power of a caffeinated youngster. If I won something that will make great tournament prizes. Thanks for running these fun giveaways ponyboy.
You sure did. PM a mailing address and I'll get these mailed out.

Old June 28th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Another weird Wednesday/Saturday drawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
My crew does a lot of volunteer work. From donating blood and sorting/stocking at the local food bank, to beautification/clean up of our area hospice, to winter clothing drives.

Daughter #2 knows about these drawings and challenged me to give a few sets away to folks making a difference in their communities.

So, feel free to brag about what you do. Post an image/description of your most recent (non court ordered ) volunteer efforts and my expert panel of judges will select winners.
I was the Vice President of my school's National Honor Society chapter, and one of the main activities that I did was go around and collect the recycling from all of the teachers at my school to take them out. Normally, it would be a large group effort, but due to some disorganization as various clubs traded responsibilities, most of the other members were unable to help with recycling.

I ended up doing the recycling every day for several weeks as a result, leading to jokes that I was the school's recycling program. At one point, the club's Historian was putting together a scrapbook of the NHS' contributions to our community, and requested a photo of me carrying out the recycling duties. This awkward photo was the result:

Old June 29th, 2018, 12:11 AM

Re: Another weird Wednesday/Saturday drawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

I was the Vice President of my school's National Honor Society chapter, and one of the main activities that I did was go around and collect the recycling from all of the teachers at my school to take them out. Normally, it would be a large group effort, but due to some disorganization as various clubs traded responsibilities, most of the other members were unable to help with recycling.

I ended up doing the recycling every day for several weeks as a result, leading to jokes that I was the school's recycling program. At one point, the club's Historian was putting together a scrapbook of the NHS' contributions to our community, and requested a photo of me carrying out the recycling duties. This awkward photo was the result:

Awesome! PM a mailing address and we'll get a set sent out.

Old July 4th, 2018, 09:00 PM

Happy Birthday USA

Congrats @Astroking112 @AMIS @bmon @flameslayer93 @UberQ9 @Dagger @LordRaidor @Leo Ultra

PM's inbound

Old July 5th, 2018, 07:31 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Happy Birthday USA

https://youtu.be/Gh2vSwobJ0g

Congrats @Astroking112 @AMIS @bmon @flameslayer93 @UberQ9 @Dagger @LordRaidor @Leo Ultra

PM's inbound
Lol. Fantastic!!
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Craziest SWAG contest ever...

Well, ...that's just awesome AND cute. ^_^

Thanx for the 'contest' PONYBOY. Stay Golden.

^_~
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:00 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Empress Kiova
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I picked up my set at Gen Con. Thanks again for your generosity!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Dysole; August 9th, 2020 at 09:04 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games